Votes: 3 42.9%
  • P4 Protagonist

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Frisk

Frisk

Keyblade Wielders
Banned User
So, everyone has their different opinion, but, who do you think is the better protagonist?
maxresdefault.jpg
Minato Arisato or Yu Narukami

Last edited:
Both share a lot of the same characteristics. They even share the same arcana.

But it's all preference. Personally, I like Narukami a little more.

I like Narukami a bit more since I know more background about Persona 4

I'll take Minato. He's kind of bland in comparison but I felt his impact on the world had more meaning (which is kind of irrelevant but...Eh) and I liked the overall theme of P3 more. I have only one request and that is that Atlus lets him stay the exact way that he is as of the end of P3: FES.

P3 and P4 mains are pretty interesting characters however, I don't think the characters make the game look awesome, its the storyline that makes the game more fun.

Hmm...I like both personally. I like minato because he has this dark feeling about him that I like. I like narukami because he seemed to be more geared at comic relief in the anime and in parts of the game, plus he can say certain things other guys would get slapped for:p

I always liked Yu more, although P3's protag is a lot more mysterious his life is a lot more depressing. Yu's was happy and nice, and he was always with his friends.

Really hope P3 gets a complete HD remake for the PS4 though. Would really complete the console for me.

I prefer Yu Narukami! He is the coolest! :D
yu_narukami___persona_x_danganronpa_by_darkside989-d792u37.jpg

Lol, I can't pick cause I like them both . Even tho they are silent protagonist so you can place your self in their shoes while playing the game they still have their own personalities shine. Besides what you choose in the games of the two they both are pretty charming in their own rights. Ether way you look at it you still kinda feel for both of them even tho one has a darker past then the other.

I'll take Minato. He's kind of bland in comparison but I felt his impact on the world had more meaning (which is kind of irrelevant but...Eh)
I was kind of hoping he was different from the P4 protagonist >.< but if he's worst, I'm not sure what to say >.<

Minato. He seemed so oblivious in some situations. He also seems dense which makes him a laughable character.

P3 Hero, at least he's not a blatant mary sue like P4 Hero, really. Something bad does happen to him after all \: D/

Back