Fates Nohr vs. Hoshido, Which side did you like better?

• Thread starter Mr4648
  • Start date
Mr4648

Mr4648

A boy with a beast inside
Towns Folk
I just finished Conquest and Birthright and I have to say, I don't know which I like better. Both have there ups and downs. I like how Conquest was more like FE games of old where you could not grind and it has more need to the things thorough and not to go all willy nilly. But it is a lot more cruel then any other FE game to date and it is more tough to get all of the supports with the characters. Birthright have my favorite character and you can easily get all of the supports. But it at times can be too easy and not too hard. They made it too easy to grind in it. I love both sides a lot, I don't know which I like more. How bout you? Which side did you like better?

Conquest for the shipping - you don't have to feel bad for incest since your MC has no blood relations to the royal family :3.
Birthright for the capacity to grind - I'm a noob. Nuf said

Nohr, because it sticks with Fire Emblem's theme of medieval Europe. Also, it follows classic FE gameplay, level to level. Plus, Camilla, if you know what I mean.

Nohr has a lot of cooler characters including Arthur, the hero of justice, but.... Birthright has Azama, and he slays me whenever he speaks. Takumi is also pretty cool.

Revelations is the best best tbh join nohr

This is difficult:dead: well i like hinoka but elise is so dam cute i dont know XD

I PICK NOHR FOR BOOBS

Well, excluding Revelation, in terms of plot, I chose Birthright, but in terms of actual gameplay and challange, Conquest is the way to go :3

This might just because I only have Conquest but I think conquest is better. It's my first fire emblem game and the only other time I played fire emblem was the demo. Also on emulators.

I haven't played much because I've been pretty focused on my other games. But Conquest is totally the best version because.... It is.

My first Fire emblem game was Fire Emblem If Fates Birthright. I picked it because everyone said it was SOOOOOOOO easy. I'm on chapter 22 stuck and training all my units which are level one promoted to level 8 - 10. I liked Hoshido because it seems like the right side and I really like Takumi, Sakura, Saizo, Kaden, and Kagero. But I really hate Setsuna and Azama.

^Love Azama's voice though <3

challange, Conquest is the way to go :3
^ This.

As for which side I prefer (even though I have not finished either games so far), I'd go with Hoshido just because :

1. They're your true family.
2. The Nohr king murdered Corrin's mother.

Reactions: Gary Johnson
^ This.

As for which side I prefer (even though I have not finished either games so far), I'd go with Hoshido just because :

1. They're your true family.
2. The Nohr king murdered Corrin's mother.
I can't believe I forgot to add that to my post

I went to GameStop and I'm like "hm, let's buy a fire emblem game! I don't know the difference so I'll pick conquest cuz it has a cooler name"
IT WAS A MISTAKE BECAUSE I AM A NOOB
But that aside, I've only played Conquest (and beat it on classic, woo!) but I wish I'd gotten Birthright. I like the people better and didn't want to murder them ;-;

I chose birthright because its easier to level up but I like the conquest family more

I liked Nohr more, even story-wise. There was just a deeper connection between your Avatar and the people he grew up with and the conversations made me care about them more than the Hoshido line made me care for my actual family. Plus, the characters overall are just better. The biggest complaint I have with Nohr is the way they wrote the Avatar's lines. He was too peace loving for me. I even like the actual story more because instead of being this unit on the run for the last few parts, the dialogue made you feel like a general trying to beat the other generals to the main objective and made it feel like your army kept becoming more powerful.

Well I picked birthright and my hubby picked conquest. He said that there really wasn't my different between them so that is why I bought the 3rd one witch I haven't finished yet. I did think that the ending in birthright was sad in a lot of ways and leaves you with some questions so I'm glad I bought the 3rd one to clear up some of the things I had no answers to.

I loved the Hoshido characters, my favorite class being ninetailS. However I prefer the nohr characters more especially the dark mage class and Leo being my favorite character. Although I havnt played conquest yet I still like the characters. I hope to play it in the future.

hoshido:
-all of the characters are like :" we figth for justice and for our people"
-corrin doesnt care about the norians becase "he is in the team of justice"
-when you are battling nohr characters, the game make looks them like the reason of all evil
-worst boss theme

norh:
-not all the characters are angels, so they are more interesting
-better history and corrin have moral dilemmas
-when you face hoshido characters the game mke looks them like you are the bad guy
-better boss theme

I picked Nohr because it felt like the right thing to do as well as the fact the characters were more interesting. Because they raised Corrin I felt as though I should stay with them. The personality of Corrin changes between the stories.
Nohr: Corrin still loves their Hoshidan family and doesn't want to kill them.
Hoshido: Corrin feels nothing but spite for Nohr and hated them.
As well as the fact Conquest was more difficult it had a better story with better characters.
AS WELL AS BOOBS

Reactions: Blue Knight
i feel like that is a double sided coin. I liked both of them for diffrent reasons. Birthright- It was very easy so you could enjoy the gameplay more and have high leveled charaters. While Conquest gave you a challage with limited exp. and money (Unless you have profiteer) making it so you had to have good taction skills and chose carefully who you wanted on your team.

Back