New, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team 3DS XL Bundle On The Way.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
R

Reece

It would appear that Nintendo of America is launching a new 3DS XL bundle in time for Christmas. This time it's the turn of Mario & Luigi: Dream Team to get the pack-in treatment, coming pre-installed on a black and silver console which boasts an image of the famous siblings on its lid.

The price — according to an advert from Target — will be $199.99, and the release date is December 2nd.

Will this pack be found on your Christmas List? @Onett I found this a few minutes ago.
original.jpg

Well, I think Ninty are doing some weird chess move. That is, releasing special edition handheld after the game was released several months ago. I heard that Luigi Mansion 3DS LL is slated for release, too.

That looks awesome!! I heard of this before, but I think the other Luigi 3ds xl looks better. But since North America never had a silver xl, this would be a nice addition.

All the cool games are getting their own bundles xD All jokes aside though I don't think black and silver was the right option. They could have made the 3DS XL red and green to represent Mario and Luigi

Sorry, but I'm wrong... Luigi Mansion Bundle is for 3DS, not 3DS XL :oops:

Sorry, but I'm wrong... Luigi Mansion Bundle is for 3DS, not 3DS XL :oops:
A Luigi Mansion 3DS XL bundle is bound to happen eventually though....I mean, just about all the bundles are available for the XL nowadays

Looks kind of bland and simple for a design.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Looks kind of bland and simple for a design.
yeah, I agree. Like I said earlier I wish they had some kind of cool color scheme with this 3DS XL rather than a boring silver with gold for image.

Yeah, the design doesn't look that great, in my opinion.

France is now getting the bundle, as what I have read on a video game site.

you probably won't get it though right? xD I mean you already have the Pokemon X 3DS XL (which was better made than this one..) so probably wouldn't be needed lol

Yes, I prefer a LOT MORE my actual 3DS !!!!

I seriously think that Nintendo just felt like BSing this as an experiment to see how many people would actually go for this bundle lol

Yes, I feel like that Nintendo tries to "experiment" what the people buy, so they can make better games, I mean, that would target them more easily.

I seriously think that Nintendo just felt like BSing this as an experiment to see how many people would actually go for this bundle lol
Not really, I don't think it's much of a bad limited edition, sure it's plain but I think it's a good price for what your getting plus it's the first time the silver/gray 3DS has been available, I think it's not that bad.

Not really, I don't think it's much of a bad limited edition, sure it's plain but I think it's a good price for what your getting plus it's the first time the silver/gray 3DS has been available, I think it's not that bad.
well in terms of price you can get better looking limited edition ones for basically the same price. Honestly, imo it's only worth it if you already had the other games

And at least you get (correct me if I'm wrong) the latest Mario & Luigi RPG. Not my 3DS who was sold without 3DS games, but the LL version was sold with X/Y ! (Japan, I hate you !)

And at least you get (correct me if I'm wrong) the latest Mario & Luigi RPG. Not my 3DS who was sold without 3DS games, but the LL version was sold with X/Y ! (Japan, I hate you !)
Yeah, you do get the latest Mario & Luigi RPG, but it's only as a downloadable code which means it could take up some space on your SD card (if that's a problem for you)

Yeah, you do get the latest Mario & Luigi RPG, but it's only as a downloadable code which means it could take up some space on your SD card (if that's a problem for you)
Or if you are not interested in Dream Team, you can sell the code... And then buy Pokemon X/Y instead. My friends used this move to sell Zelda: ANBW code because they want to have the retail version.

Yes, and you'll have to wait a while to get the game (depending on your Internet speed, mine is sloooow!), but at least, it's still a game that is sold with.
Anyways, I'll get Pokemon X/Y when I will have enough money, or on christmas !

Back