New Mario game?

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
I guess I was wrong,I made a post a year ago about the mario series dying but now Im eating my own words as I saw theres a new mario game coming to the NX,will it be good we dont know,its been 3 years since we've had a mario game,and it was New Super Mario Bros 2 and it was eh,pretty good but now I have something else to look foward to
in the mario series.From the trailer it looked like Mario was in space,oh great another Super mario Galaxy,well maybe I mean its not bad but we need something like super mario 64,that was tge first ever game I've played apart from OoT,I think a lot of mario fans would be happy if we could get something like that.Well thats my take on it tell me yours.

I am personally hype for the new game actually as I feel every new mario game brings a new aspect to the series that allows me to appreciate it more by that standard you enjoy every game you play (even Mario Party 1 *sigh*), so that's my take on it. Be it a game like Super Mario 64 or like New Super Mario Bros. 2 i'll enjoy it all the same no matter what. BRING ON THE MARIO HYPE!!!!

Reactions: bobby wobby
Well, looking back six months later, it seems as if this new Mario game, Super Mario Odyssey, is going to be the next big thing concerning not only the Mario series, but actually the video gaming world as a whole. With the recent success of Zelda BoTW and the Switch, it seems as if Nintendo is back on track to make it big again.

With Mario Odyssey coming soon, I think the potential for the mario series to die goes down quite a bit. But it does ask the question of if we'll get any more 2d mario games any time soon. I'm hoping we do, because even though I enjoy the 3d mario games, I still like the style of mario that introduced me to the series in the first place.

Back