Harvest Moon My Thoughts on Harvest Moon

• Thread starter Seredimas
  • Start date
Seredimas

Seredimas

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
This is one of my favorite game series. As a kid I played A Wonderful Life and many others. But recently a new harvest moon was released that wasnt harvest moon. The Lost Valley is bad. Its basically a bad version of minecraft with just half slabs. Luckily the Harvest Moon we know and love is being released under the name Story of Seasons. I can't wait. Whats your favorite Harvest Moon game? mine is harvest moon friends of mineral town.

Reactions: 532
My favourite is Tale of Two Towns,it has a few glitches though and bugs but I still play and like it.I thought the Lost Valley was good seeing that it is a 3ds game and I didn't know that there was going to be a new HM game hopefully it will be a great game that will surpass every HM game in the past.

I love the Harvest Moon series! My all time favorite is A Wonderful Life and Another Wonderful Life the ending made me sad.

Tale of Two Towns scared me actually...My game glitched in such a way that it made me too scared to play it. :nailbiting:

I heard about the "Minecraft" Harvest Moon, not buying it because Harvest Moon shouldn't be like that. But I'm looking forward to the Story of Seasons!

Also anyone else loves how the baby slides around and, doesn't grow up in Magical Melody?;)

For some reason @Jeff The Killer your avi reminds me of a character in Rune Factory for the wii. I can't remember his name but he comes and rescues a guy who made a Golem to supposedly kill you. :D

I'm a huge Harvest Moon fan! I played every series on nintendo xD
My fave are maybe Harvest Moon 3 or More Friends of the Mineral Town (since it is the first HM game with female option)
Tales of Two Town, though I love the plot, it is made very similar to Rune Factory 3 trying to connect towns together. But RF3 is better-made.

The Lost Valley looks really disappointing for me as I don't like minecraft kind of graphic, but the review is very good.
The Story of Seasons looks very interesting and I will definitely buy it.

Reactions: 2179
@Derplink_:3 I know who you're talking about and sadly can't recall his name either :D I never noticed it before~

@Derplink_:3 I know who you're talking about and sadly can't recall his name either :D I never noticed it before~
I remembered his name is Kross, the guy who people idn't really care about him until your character shows up then you guys become friends and then a guy named Derik shows up in town, he just mocks you and sends over a golem to kill you. :D:eek:

Reactions: Kakea
My favorite is Harvest Moon DS It's simple yet very DIFFICULT(Havn't finished the 4th Mine YET!!) I love it even having to play it from the beginning again:I....I erased my save file I built ALOT in 3 real life years,all that time...

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Harvest Moon DS was really fun yes. I Like A New Beginning as well. My favorite one was HM64, I had so much fun with this one and couldn't get enough of Karen XD

Friends of Mineral town was cool too, I didn't really like Grand Bazard. I can't wait for Story of Season, I was aware of how Lost Valley was and totally skipped it on purpose....

I wish I could be playing story of seasons: After I get my file back to it's original state I want to play another Harvest Moon game! How was A New Beginning?

My favorite is A new Beginning , It's my only one besides the Gameboy Advance one though :oops:

I wish I could be playing story of seasons: After I get my file back to it's original state I want to play another Harvest Moon game! How was A New Beginning?

I really liked it, it was fun how you could customize your town. I hope this will make a return in the next game.

My only Harvest Moon game is Harvest Moon DS (My siblings watched the video I was of Harvest Moon and bought ALOT of games before I could find the only one game I saw)I like being able to build anywhere on my farm and plant anywhere in Forget Me Not Valley so Customizing the town sounds AWESOME!

Probably original Game-Cube one. It's a blast. But, Story of Seasons looked fun. SHOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

I would say that although I've only played Harvest Moon for the DS , It was a very fun game :D I'm not usually the type of person to play these types of games but I think I found this game rather interesting and also very fun as well . I've been considering Story of Seasons for awhile now :p

If you liked Harest Moon games as a kid and still want to enjoy more Harcest Moon games, I have a solution: The games with the name Harvest Moon aren't official anymore. But, XSEED has made a Harvest Moon game for the 3DS which goes back to it's roots, called Story of Seasons. They can't call it Harest Moon as Natsume has the rights to the name.

Back