My Nintendo, Your Nintendo, Everyone's Nintendo - Free Game Giveaway

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaqen is dead now say it again "Valar Morghulis"
I believe I want to play the 3 day adventure again in 3d "Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
poke.png

Hi oh how I am so in

I'm always up to Draw! so I know what im working on tonight XD

ok i made a new one
Valar Morghulis
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Terraria
20160617_115731(0) (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ethendor
Hm... I might participate in this. Depends on whether I'm able to come up with a good design or not >.< Also, how it'd translate into paper, things don't always come up the way they look in my head xD

Valar Morghulis

As I'm in England I'll guess if I win I'll get the PC :p

Also. Yes that's Rowlet.. I'm so bad at drawing normally but this is a new low for me :hilarious:

P.S sorry for the bad lighting/quality, took this quickly on my phone and it's late at night so it's just my desk light lighting it up..

Attachments

• 14662048841221632430131.jpg
    14662048841221632430131.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Marc
I suck at drawing tho

i'm not good at drawing but i may give it a try

Of course it HAS TO BE MY NINTENDO.... I'd have it if my iPod would support iOS 7 games -.- guess who's not participating because APPLE AND NINTENDO MAKE NEW THINGS THAT I CAN'T GET BECAUSE MY IPOD IS TO FRICKING OLD :punch:
NOTE: You must have My Nintendo to participate since it's basically 50% OFF instead of 40% OFF.
This giveaway is for 3DS and/or Wii U owners with United States set as their eShop region.
The game is for YOU to play, not to give away to someone or sell.​

List Of Games To Choose From :

Wii U Games :
  • Splatoon
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • Just Dance 2016
  • Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut
  • Skylanders Superchargers Portal Owner's Pack
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Popular 3DS Games :
  • Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
  • The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
  • Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
  • Terraria
  • Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
  • Story of Seasons
  • Project X Zone 2
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV
  • DRAGON BALL Z: Extreme Butoden
Other 3DS Games :
  • Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
  • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
  • Boxboy!
  • Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe
How to participate :

Just say "Valar Morghulis" in your post, mention the game you want and make a drawing of what you think the final evolution of one of the Pokemon Sun/Moon starters would look like. You have to put effort into your drawing.

Proof that you drew it: Put a paper with your username in the drawing to prove that you drew it.

4uzZu2S.jpg

A winner will be announced at random on June 20th. If your drawing has poor effort and you are the winner, your winning spot will be void due to poor drawing effort.

Special note to Europe users
:

You're free to participate as well, but you'll win a huge sum of Play Coins instead of a US download code.

Can you give me the Play Coins instead of the game even though I'm US if I enter

Of course it HAS TO BE MY NINTENDO.... I'd have it if my iPod would support iOS 7 games -.- guess who's not participating because APPLE AND NINTENDO MAKE NEW THINGS THAT I CAN'T GET BECAUSE MY IPOD IS TO FRICKING OLD :punch:
Not Miitomo, My Nintendo >.<)/

Can you give me the Play Coins instead of the game even though I'm US if I enter
If you're US, you can only get a game ;~;

Not Miitomo, My Nintendo >.<)/

If you're US, you can only get a game ;~;
Sorry.......my Nintendo........ Explain plz is it that thing they used to replace club Nintendo if so ill participate and should have it done tomorrow

hot7oML.png

Do I have a chance at winning?

Reactions: 8150

Sorry.......my Nintendo........ Explain plz is it that thing they used to replace club Nintendo if so ill participate and should have it done tomorrow
It's the replacement to Club Nintendo :p

do i post my drawing here or is there a special place to post it for the contest

I'll get to work tomorrow~

do i post my drawing here or is there a special place to post it for the contest
In this thread :p

This seems like a cool way to get a game. I'm entering

~Valar Morghulis
~Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
20160617_230112.jpg This is what Rowlet will look like in its final evolution. It took a while to draw surprisingly.

Woah this was really fun to do

Reactions: Ethendor and Marc
@Marc I'm pretty sure I can get internet at my neighbor's house on June 20. They're just a short walk down the road. I don't think it'll be a problem.

Reactions: Marc
Where do I post it???

Can I actually email it to an admin? I don't feel safe leaving it in the hands of myself because I might forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back