KH3D-DDD My feelings towards kingdom hearts DDD (short review)

• Thread starter hawkpelt2526
  • Start date
hawkpelt2526

hawkpelt2526

when all else fails mash the buttons
Towns Folk
As a fan who has played half of the games in the kingdom hearts saga I believe that this game is a good game to top of the series before kingdom hearts 3 comes out, if it ever does. my summary of it is that the story begins with sora and riku taking the mark of mastery exam to prepare against xehanort's arrival, the antagonist of the entire series, and both sora and riku have to wake the seven sleeping worlds stuck in the darkness to pass their exam to become true keyblade masters.

This game was challenging to defeat, even in normal mode, and the cut scenes in the game are full of story. the game also brings back old characters from other games for a short moment like the main characters from birth by sleep and roxas from kh 358/2 days. I also like the fact that they brought in new worlds like the 3 musketeers world and they brought in enemies from the old cartoons like chernabog from fantasia.
Cherna_bog_png.png
(this next section is spoilers for the final boss in kingdom hearts dream drop distance. read at you own risk)

the final boss is also interesting because when you fight the final boss, young xehanort, there is a certain part in the battle where he creates this clock and you have to destroy it on time or the battle will start all over again with the boss with a quarter of his health.

end of spoilers for final boss

the only thing i do not like was when ( and spoilers again) was when square enix brought back roxas gave him a full dialogue and technically killed him again, bringing him back to sora, but also showing sora roxas's memories, almost making me cry. it was like square enix was rubbing it in my face saying ha ha you thought roxas was back, but now he is dead again.

end spoilers

over all i believe that this game was one of the best kingdom hearts games i have seen. with some new characters and some old friends and keyblade wielders in the game, i think that the game was nice.

this is only a short review on the game, on the short amount of time i had. a full review will be on the blog forum

When I played through the game for the 1st time (normal difficulty), the final boss glitched out. In the middle of the fight, he disappeared and I couldn't fight him anymore 'cause he didn't reappear... But I've done the critical mode 4 times ontil now and I didn't notice that bug again... Strange...

Back