Virtual Console Most wanted 3DS/Wii U virtual console

• Thread starter SilverSaphire
  • Start date
For the 3DS Virtual Console, I would love to see some Game Boy Advance games. I mean they were released for 3DS Ambassadors. Why can't they be released now? It baffles me that Nintendo is releasing them on the Wii U and not the 3DS. I just want Nintendo to announce that GBA games are coming to the 3DS.

For the 3DS Virtual Console, I would love to see some Game Boy Advance games. I mean they were released for 3DS Ambassadors. Why can't they be released now? It baffles me that Nintendo is releasing them on the Wii U and not the 3DS. I just want Nintendo to announce that GBA games are coming to the 3DS.

I doubt that will happen, since they want it as a selling point for the Wii U.
Worst thing is it's possible, and proven by emulators [via illegal ways].

Kirby And The Amazing Mirror 3ds!

Reactions: Fantivity
I would love to have some Nintendo 64 titles on the wii u. I have wished for Ocarina of time and Majoras mask on wii u, but that probably wont happen because of their 3ds remakes. But it would be genious to release super smash bros n64 at the same day smash wii u is released, and we could save like 5 dollars on smash wiiu if we bought the n64 Version. I would also like old pokemon titles on the 3ds.

yeah i think they should have some of the old pokemon games on 3ds because that would be could to play them again so i agree with you georgepross

my most wanted virtual console game is trine 2 but also i hope i get child of light they are a very good couple of games for this fall and is a adveture multiplayer game and armillo also in mi list of most have

I really want super mario world on the 3ds eshop and I would also like some of the older Pokemon games like gold and sapphire

I want the GBA virtual console to come to the 3DS. There are so many awesome games that we could play on the 3DS, and only Wii U owners have access to them.
well said man cause I have to deal with not having Minish Cap and other gba games on my 3ds but oh yea they're on the wii u!! This is kinda unfair cause Nintendo should 1) make gba vc games 2) Offer said games 3) watch it make money for nintendo because rest assured my money's gonna go to nintendo for gba.

The coolest Virtual Console game that I would want would probably be some of the cool Game Boy Advance games for the 3ds or Wii U like the cool Pokemon games :) That would be awesome as well as some of the other nice classics from the amazing franchises would be great too :D

Wii U:
Paper Mario, Thousand Year Door
Mario Sunshine

3DS:
Super Mario Bros. 3

I'd really like to see the first 3rd Gen Pokémon games available on eShop Virtual Console. Have it be compatible with Pokémon Bank so you can trade Pokémon from then to X/Y or OR/AS. How cool would that be?

I would definitely like all the old pokemon games on the virtual console on 3ds. I think they would do really well. I would also like to see more rpgs on it as well.

For the 3DS, Pokemon Red,Blue, Yellow, or the 2nd gen games. as for the Wii U, the 3rd and 4th gen games, and the mystery dungeon games.

For the 3DS, Pokemon Red,Blue, Yellow, or the 2nd gen games. as for the Wii U, the 3rd and 4th gen games, and the mystery dungeon games.
noice

I want all the original mega man 1 and 6-8 on the 3DS I have always wanted to but never gotten to play all of them especially mega man 7 and I also want Kirby Superstar because I love kirby.

They need to get the real Pokemon games on Eshop and make a way to battle other people on the game with IR so u can still battle your friends

Earthworm Jim for Sega Genesis Wii U VC needs to happen

Wii U- all Mega Man BN games; all Mega Man Zero games; and all the DS Castlevania games

3DS- all Shantae games; all the NES Mega Man games; and Super C

I would want to get Star Fox Adventures and Star Fox Assault. It would be cool if they released the previously unreleased Star Fox 2 for the SNES (Heck they released the Earthbound NES Game under the title Earthbound beginnings so I guess anything is possible.)

I want Starfox 64 for the Wii U. I have never played a Starfox game and I think that this game will be a good place to start the series on. Of course I have also heard of Starfox on the Super Nintendo, but I don't want to get there until I get the full story, which is what I heard that Starfox 64 does, give you the full story.

i'm gonna say this, but it hurt to see ds virtual games on the wii u.
but in other words i hope nintendo thinks of having these three zelda titles on the 3ds (virtual console)
- Zelda the minish cap
- Zelda spirit tracks
- Zelda phantom hourglass

these would be all great editions to the 3ds virtual console family, oh and maybe we could have four swords adventures and maybe the tingle series, ive never got to play any of them, im too lazy to emulate its not worth it to me.

any ways those are all great titles we could get on the 3ds virtual console, but heres the other id want.
- Metroid zero mission
- Metroid Fusion
- Metroid prime hunters (even though its coming to the wii u)

Im a big fan of the metroid series as well and those would fit in well the 3ds. (even though most of that is on the wii u as well)

also i dont know if you guys are fans of this but also would love to see the classic 8 bit birds eye view harry potters 1 and 2 would be a nice edition to the 3ds.

I do sorta want the classic ninja turtles as well those were pretty fun but everything else is on par, but hoping nintendo could step up and get good classics over to our 3ds as we have many but more would be nice i am only specific with what i want.

but what do you guys think?

Back