Virtual Console Most wanted 3DS/Wii U virtual console

• Thread starter SilverSaphire
  • Start date
SilverSaphire

SilverSaphire

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
What is your most wanted virtual console game to come to 3DS/Wii U. I want Mother 3 to come to virtual console also known as EarthBound 2. Please reply what you want to come to virtual console. :) muzza 3.jpg earthubondu 2u.jpg

Reactions: Duffy and 3905
Wii U:​
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)
  • Tales of Symphonia (GCN)
  • F-Zero GX (GCN)
  • Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour (GCN)
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash (GCN)
3DS:​
  • All of the GBA Games on the Wii U / Ambassador Program
  • Any GBA Fire Emblem game (including FE6) not counted by the above
Fudge, after how much I've suggested dozens of ideas elsewhere, I can't think of any more. :bag:

Reactions: SilverSaphire
Megaman Zero 1-4 on 3ds. Nuff said.

I want the GBA virtual console to come to the 3DS. There are so many awesome games that we could play on the 3DS, and only Wii U owners have access to them.

All the old Fire Emblem games. But since the most of them were never translated into English, I don't think they'll be ever available on Virtual Console :(

#PeopleThatKeepWantingSomethingThatIsNeverGoingToHappen

I know it's not going to happen, but if they were able to get the Legacy of Goku 1+2 and Buu's Fury on the Wii U eShop, I would be forever grateful of the eShop. Those games were my childhood ._.

OMG gokus legacy 1-3 (I coincided buus legacy 3) on 3ds and wii u eshop would make me happier than mewtwo in ssb4

What I would like to come to Virtual Console is Nintendo 64 titles like Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Super Smash Bros., etc. If the Wii U ever has Nintendo Gamecube Virtual Console I would like to see Super Smash Bros. Melee. That just looks epic. The only Smash Bros. game I have so far is Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Super Mario Sunshine, for the 3DS and the Wii U, didn't nintendo say that it's power was about between the Gamecube and the Wii so wouldn't it be more powerful to play the game? as for SD card size, I don't think that too much of a problem considering they could compress it really well again and since it's an old game.

All GBA Pokemon games for 3DS Virtual Console. It would be a money making machine.
ds-prints-money.gif

(By the way, since it's both WiiU and 3DS, could an administrator move this to "General Nintendo Discussions" ?)

Well, I'd be grateful if they could port (some of) the GBA games to the eShop, and make the GBC line-up better (there's not many good games on it...). Also, I wonder why we don't get a SNES VC too, because, if you compare the SNES and the 3DS's hardware:

CPU: 16-Bit CPU (65C816 - MOS Technology) @3.58, 2.68 or 1.79MHz (adjustable)
RAM: 128Ko
VRAM:64Ko (Picture Processing Unit 16-Bits); + 8 graphic modes (the most known being Mode 7, used to give a fake 3D rendering)

CPU: Dual-Core ARM11 Processor @286MHz for 3DS Games + ARM9(@ 134MHz), used for DS games
GPU: PICA200 (DMP) @286MHz, OpenGL ES 1.1
VRAM: 6MB (According to official Nintendo Documentation)
RAM: 128Mo

So, we could clearly have a SNES and a GBA VC on the 3DS, shame that Nintendo doesn't exploit fully the hardware of the 3DS, as it's a missed opportunity. Also, for those wondering: the GBA share the same graphical capabilities that the SNES have. Including Mode 7, used for Mario Kart.

For 3ds eshop: Mother 1, 2, 3, megaman battle network 1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, (yea theres a 4.5)

At the moment, the only 3DS Virtual Console game I want badly is the Pokemon TCG. I love that game and I want it. Btw, I already have 2 Mario (VC) games.

At the moment, the only 3DS Virtual Console game I want badly is the Pokemon TCG. I love that game and I want it. Btw, I already have 2 Mario (VC) games.

You don't have it ;( ? I thought it was a worldwide release ?

You don't have it ;( ? I thought it was a worldwide release ?
It is surely a worldwide release but I don't have it as in I don't own it as in I haven't bought it. xD

Megaman Zero 1-4 on 3ds. Nuff said.
there's one on the ds: megaman zero collection, it's really fun but do u want it not ona disc but on a download, that's prob not gonna heppen just saying they just made it on a disc

Awesome,except it's out of stock everywhere and I can't buy online.

Awesome,except it's out of stock everywhere and I can't buy online.
first of all you is welcome second of all go to gamestop the website and look megaman zero collection it's 18 bux plus shipping or if u have prime it's on amazon for free shipping and it 18 bux

Every megaman game is out of stock except for ONE copy of megaman zx. Ad capcom stop making and selling megaman games.....

Fire Emblem games need to go onto both Virtual Consoles, playing The Sacred Stones on my phone is too awkward. Also the old pokemon games should be on the 3DS and have some compatibility with PokeBank

Back