Monster Hunter Mobile game!?!?!?!

• Thread starter patbacknitro
  • Start date
patbacknitro

patbacknitro

A C Class Youtuber
Towns Folk
As of lately the creators of the Monster Hunter series have been talking of quickly developing another title to bring in more money for the series. It seem financially their is trouble, and more games could be a solution to that. And with that said thei has been a rumor going around that a mobile game for Monster Hunter is in the works, and with the recent news it would make sense.

Monster Hunter could work well for a mobile game, and the series seems fit for it. The series has always been about team work among a wide variety of players as well as having a strong item interface. Both of which are very well fit for mobile gaming. The only question is, how will the game be played on mobile devices?

A traditional monster hunter game play could work very well as games like Dungeon Hunters 4 and other exploration games can have a vast world and load a ton of enemy's at a time. While also supporting group raids. All of which fit perfectly in the Monster Hunter series. So it could work the way it has been, then again they could try to change the formula for a new style of play.

What do you guys think? Would you be excited for a Monster Hunter Mobile Game? And how do you think it will be played?

You know very little about MH, there are already multiple mobile MH games.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu, 2205, 25110 and 2 others
^

You know very little about MH, there are already multiple mobile MH games.
Really? Ive never heard about them. gotta check them out

From what ive seen their havent been any traditional Monster Hunter mobile games. And they have all been Japan exclusive. their usually puzzle games

Last edited by a moderator:
You know little to nothing about MH, please stay off these boards.

Reactions: patbacknitro, 25110, Iridium Winter and 3 others
From what ive seen their havent been any traditional Monster Hunter mobile games. And they have all been Japan exclusive. their usually puzzle games
I've tried a traditional MH game via emulator on my android. The controls were horrible. MH Explore is about as close as we'll get without horrible controls.

Reactions: patbacknitro
You know little to nothing about MH, please stay off these boards.
You mean hardly anything about the mobile titles? My bad I don't focus on Japan exclusive mobile games.

I meant what I said.

Reactions: patbacknitro and Iridium Winter
You mean hardly anything about the mobile titles? My bad I don't focus on Japan exclusive mobile games.
That's cute. You think you know things.

Reactions: 25110, patbacknitro and Iridium Winter
That's cute. You think you know things.
Well I mean their video games about Hunting Monsters. their no Kingdom Hearts or FNAF in the Lore department. Their easy to understand, easy to play, And I just prefer the long sword class whenever playing. I know as much as the advanced player. So ya I would say I know enough to be posting here. Just because im not so highly knowledgeable on the mobile Japan only games, dosen't mean i know nothing on the main franchise. I even knew the series when it was on other consoles besides Nintendo.

There are main series ports to mobile that were released in english.

Reactions: Troy21 and patbacknitro
There are main series ports to mobile that were released in english.
hence the word "Ports" not new mobile games. Any mobile only game thats not a port is completely different from other games in the series

Isn't Freedom Unite on mobile? I guess you just need to look at an already existing mobile MH game t answer all of your questions.

Reactions: Valkyri, 25110 and Pookie
Isn't Freedom Unite on mobile? I guess you just need to look at an already existing mobile MH game t answer all of your questions.
Why yes it is Sunny.

Again thats just a port of the 2009 PSP title. I mean Mobile Exclusive game

Monster Hunter Explore

Reactions: Pookie
Again thats just a port of the 2009 PSP title. I mean Mobile Exclusive game
Just please, go away, your argument has never been so invalid. You don't understand how much you're embarrassing yourself.

Just please, go away, your argument has never been so invalid. You don't understand how much you're embarrassing yourself.
Invalid? I said a stand alone mobile title, not ports of existing games.

How is it different? Even if they do it from scratch for mobile, you can still take a look at how they ported them to give you an idea of how it would be. It still gives a strong indicator of what to expect.

Reactions: 25110
Invalid? I said a stand alone mobile title, not ports of existing games.
Are you blind or are you just choosing to ignore Furno's post?

Back