PalD2

Just some guy on the interwebs
Towns Folk
Hi, I want to start playing MHG again, but I haven't for months my excuses are:
  • Overwatch
  • Overwatch
  • Overwatch
  • Ect.
I just feel like such a low level in MHG that I'm kind of left out. However, some advantages of my being late to the party is that I can get suggestions for armor and weapons / style. I like aerial style, switch axe / long sword, and I think that I'm hr 3 or so.

Im not sure what you are asking help with actually? You need more suggestions for weapons/armours?

Im not sure what you are asking help with actually? You need more suggestions for weapons/armours?
Exactly

Hmmm, my advice would to go with the flow. Don't worry about which armors specifically until you get to high rank. Just look at whatever quests you have, research the type of weapons and armors you can get off of it(kiranco.com would be the best resource) and compare which ones you like better. Honestly, when i first started playing monster hunters, I only went with the armors that made me look good. Probably dont do that :p. Anyways, like i said, just research your available quests, and what monsters you can fight, focus on one specific monster at a time, and go for it. The wonderful thing about being such a low rank is you don't have too many options, so you don't get a headache trying to make armors. Also, I would advice against low rank mixed sets.

Reactions: PalD2
Back