Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS Pedia Players

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yeah, I don't know how it's called :p
I spent more time choosing my style in the translated japanese version than in the english one :p

Well I'd love to be able to play online, MH4U or something else, with you or someone else, but I don't often have WiFi here. I mean, I had it once yesterday for 20 minutes, and it was the first time since August -.-
I take it you have a computer though, no? If you got a computer with internet just download a little program called "Virtual Router Manager" and use that to relay your cable internet to your wifi devices and unlike the Windows built-in Virtual Router it's identified by the 3DS so it works great, it's what I use since I don't have any wifi myself!:D

I have both MH4U and MHGen, so let's play whichever one you want! Also, this is the MH4U thread, not MHGen so styles don't matter!:p

I take it you have a computer though, no? If you got a computer with internet just download a little program called "Virtual Router Manager" and use that to relay your cable internet to your wifi devices and unlike the Windows built-in Virtual Router it's identified by the 3DS so it works great, it's what I use since I don't have any wifi myself!:D

I have both MH4U and MHGen, so let's play whichever one you want! Also, this is the MH4U thread, not MHGen so styles don't matter!:p
I guess that's a Windows-only program so that won't work :p
Anyway, that's not the problem, I'll PM you.

If it's not a burden to anyone, can some of the experienced players help me progress through the game since I recently got 4 Ultimate? I still have a lot to learn for MH. FC: 0962-9298-7823

If it's not a burden to anyone, can some of the experienced players help me progress through the game since I recently got 4 Ultimate? I still have a lot to learn for MH. FC: 0962-9298-7823

I'm not as experienced as some other players, but I've learned a lot in the few months of playing(and having a harsh teacher) if you still need help, I'll help you.

Anybody got time so I can go up my g rank and farm star knight armor?

I'll help u tommorrow around 1pm sound good

@Marc
Marc u should update that list there are quite a few who are not around anymore due to reasons

Updated!

I want to play some Kushala Daora

I want to play some Kushala Daora
I can help you if it is high rank. if it is g-rank you will need to wait a while so I can make a CQ (if you are comfortable with that)
p.s: ppl, I am not ded.

You can add me to the list. If anyone wants to play with me, the best way to contact me is through messaging. I mainly play mhg now, but I will play mh4u from time to time.

Reactions: Marc
@Marc i recently bought monster hunter 4 ultimate for xmas along with lego star wars the force awakens and dragon ball fusions and I wouldn't mind playing with other pidia members in monster hunter 4 ultimate so can you add me to the list please

@Marc is there a way to get playcoins by doing quests with other members or getting top in the arena or something? Just curious because i have no clue at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marc is there a way to get playcoins by doing quests with other members or getting top in the arena or something? Just curious because i have no clue at all.
Nope unless it's a task in the NJ.

Nope unless it's a task in the NJ.
where in the NJ is the monster hunter section cause i haven't seen a single monster hunter post there, plz help me

where in the NJ is the monster hunter section cause i haven't seen a single monster hunter post there, plz help me
Task area - https://nintenpedia.com/forum/f/shop/?prefix_id=79 (no Monster Hunter section but that doesn't mean MH NJ threads can't be posted). Send me a message on my profile or start a private conversation with me to continue this chat >.<

Go ahead and add me Marc, just got the game today so if anyone wants to play with a noob then shoot me a message. FC:1864-9226-6000

Back