Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS Pedia Players

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
New and old members have been looking for more Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate players at 3DS Pedia to play online with, so I'm making a list so that you guys can find people to play with easier.

List of 3DS Pedia's Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Players :

Note: The most active members are listed at the top of the list so you can find people who might be online.
If you own the game or just got the game and wish to be added to this list, please post below.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphasilverx, BetterBushyBurmyBureau, Pepy550 and 5 others
New and old members have been looking for more Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate players at 3DS Pedia to play online with, so I'm making a list so that you guys can find people to play with easier.

List of 3DS Pedia's Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Players :

Note: The most active members are listed at the top of the list so you can find people who might be online.
If you own the game or just got the game and wish to be added to this list, please post below.

@Marc, I don't have it yet. I'm waiting to buy a Circle Pad before getting it for now.

Reactions: Marc
I'll have it probably next week, I'm on the waiting list of my local game store to get it =)

I own this game, can you add me to the list please ?

I own the game. I'm not GREAT or anything, but I'd like to be added to the list.

Terrorizing Rathians since 2008. Go ahead and add me on that list.

I have it and I'm nearly always online

Looking for a hunting party here...

I hope I could play online with 3DSPedian soon, since I sometimes found myself getting hooked with caravan quest (which means, playing alone) :p

Looking for a hunting party here...

I'd join you if you could message me whenever you're normally online. I haven't been doing Guild quests enough.

looking for purrspective meownster hunters!

looking for purrspective meownster hunters!
I have a few Palicoes I could loan :p

I play. I got it two days ago so feel free to give me the newbie tag.

I have it, play online everyday
can u add me to the list

Ill be happy to play with anybody here! If you have it and youre currently looking for a person to play with, Ill be delighted!

Hai Guys/Gals!!

Just picked MH4U up today--will be playing avidly for the foreseeable future.
Always looking to play with someone--I'm a newbie to MH in general so...if you're cool with that, hit me up!!

@pepy550 I just added you on my 3ds :D maybe we can play sometime! My ID is 1736-3387-9833

Reactions: __FlamiZard__
@pepy550 I just added you on my 3ds :D maybe we can play sometime! My ID is 1736-3387-9833
Sure. I'm actually avaliable around this hour, if you come on and have time, then maybe we can hunt a few monsters together.
Not just you, I'll be happy to play with anybody that's available right now.

Nobody wanting to play right now? :cry:

Nobody wanting to play right now? :cry:
Sorry Pepy, went to bed xD I'll stay up tonight if you're available!

Back