Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Gets A 50% Off Price Slash

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So many participants...
I already lose :D

Well, I see we still have a lot of activity here!
With just that I really happy :p

Hmm... the reason why I want this game. . . I've been hyped about this game since it's release, and I'd really like to experience this game for myself. After toying with the demo, I can't even fathom why I don't already have this game in my hands or on my console. Low funds, obviously.

The game features new weapons, monsters, and I believe some new maps aside from the previous MH3U. The game's music is very memorable, I've played MH3U on the Wii at a friend's but I've never purchased a game of the series and I'd die to try MH3U out for my self. Just from replaying the demo a multitude of times, I've realized how different weapons and armor can change the entire hunt. It's interesting how much faster you can finish with a Switch Axe than a Bow. The dodging in this game was a bit difficult for me to find out, but once I got it down, it was a breeze. The game is a heavy RPG and I ABSOLUTELY ADORE core RPG games.

I can't say too much about the series since I've only experienced bits of it; but the content for weapons is amazing. You get to collect many materials to upgrade your weapons to hunt some more monsters for more weapons and armor. If I owned my own copy of this game, you people can guarantee that you'd see less of me while I explore the amazing maps it has to offer. The game can be quite difficult, and it's controls on the 3DS aren't optimal, but I'd really want to experience how smooth it would operate with my Circle Pad Pro.

I'd love to be able to possibly give my true thoughts and opinions of the game after playing it myself if I possibly received it for download. This game has had so many good reviews...I recently acquired a new SD card so that I could possibly download more games if I ever win a contest on 3DS Pedia Forums (as unlikely that it may be). I really enjoyed the challenge and long hunts that this game can offer. I'd like to become a master hunter and play this game for myself. The game's graphics are quite optimal for the 3DS and it pushes the graphical memory of the 3DS to high standards. I have a huge hype for this game at the moment. xE
I'm wanting some hunting! <3

Oh yeah! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Reactions: Isabella, Lee Sin and Marc
Well, I think it's about time to close this and announce the winner winners, :eek:

@Flarence Congratulations! You're playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate tonight or tomorrow, :coffee:

In addition, I want to give copies of the game to people who do not own a lot of 3DS games. @EliteBeatDiva I'm talking about you, :singing: Dilawer is another one, ;) (sorry, can't tag you because there's a 2 member limit).

NOTE: These $20 eShop codes are to be used for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate ONLY. I will be confirming the purchase. If you decide to buy another game with the credit, then... ;)

Side note: Over $10,000 in eShop credit to be given away at 3DS Pedia, :love:

Reactions: Isabella and Flarence
Congratulations, Flarence! And EliteBeatDiva? She gets a $20 eShop card code, too?

And EliteBeatDiva? She gets a $20 eShop card code, too?
EliteBeatDiva and Dilawer.

Dilawer is another one, ;) (sorry, can't tag you because there's a 2 member limit).

NOTE: These $20 eShop codes are to be used for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate ONLY. I will be confirming the purchase. If you decide to buy another game with the credit, then... ;)
YEAH!! :woot:

Le Sighhhh, I always come late to the parties...

Congratulations, you three...
Well, first I go to school, later I will restore my account.... :D

@Marc, I have to say, you really know how to make people post quality posts :p

Congratulations Flarence, EliteBeatDiva and Dilawer :D

GamesRocket.com is the worst online store to purchase EU eShop credit from. I ordered an item from them but the phone verification does not work. They want me to scan my ID or passport and email it to them with a couple more personal details about myself (alternative verification). No thanks.

I ended up buying @dilawer the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate download code from Game.co.uk for £32.99, :eek:

Flarence also received his eShop code so it's only EliteBeatDiva left.

Reactions: 18
Congrats Guys! :)

I ended up buying @dilawer the Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate download code from Game.co.uk for £32.99, :eek:
image.png

Reactions: ErixSan
EliteBeatDiva probably left with your code, Marc! :eek:

EliteBeatDiva probably left with your code, Marc! :eek:

Well, her last activity without counting yesterday was on Aug. 25th...
But I think she's back... Right?

Well, her last activity without counting yesterday was on Aug. 25th...
But I think she's back... Right?
I think so. She didn't really have many 3DS games when she first joined, but she recently got New Leaf, so she came back to play with other users that had the game. :)

Wow I can't believe I won a card. :woot: Thanks~<333
fairly-odd-parents.jpg

Reactions: Flarence
Wow I can't believe I won a card. :woot: Thanks~<333
fairly-odd-parents.jpg

This one will work a lot better:
dDTpx0O.gif

Reactions: EliteBeatDiva
Wait a minute am i reading this right?Did you type MONSTER HUNTERS!?!?:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::woot:
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS that the game where you get to choses a character and at the begening of the game you fight a mig BUNNY RABBIT IF SO I'LL DO ANYTHING I MEAN ANYTHING FOR THAT GAME! I HOPE I WIN!!!I AM PREYYING TO GOD I GET THAT GAME!!SO FUNNNNNN!:D:rotfl::woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back