• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
Monster Hunter Generations Hunt-a-Thon

First let's get to the QA's

What do we do?: You and your team will receive points for hunting certain monsters, harder the difficulty the more points you'll net, simple.

What are the team sizes?: 1-4 members makes a team for this contest.

When does it start?: September 11th or once we get six teams.

What quests give us the most points?: Seven star quests do, then Six stars, five stars and so on.

What's the entry fee?: Nothing.

What's the prize?: 100 Play Coins divided upon the winning team.

How do I make a team so I can join?: You can make a team with friends outside of Pedia and inside of Pedia.

Team 1
@PokeFreaky
@Harambe
@Furno

Team 2
@Alpha Alien
@atomic_ian

Team 3

Team 4

Team 5

Team 6

Team 7

Team 8

I'll release the points and accessible quests once all of the participants are ready. Have fun ~​

Last edited:
What are the team sizes?: 2-4 members makes a team for this contest.
Why not 1? :eek:
This would grant a better prize for the winner since it wouldn't be shared between several team members :p

Also, how do teams prove they actually did it?
And is is possible to get points by doing the Shagaru Magala same quest over and over?

This would grant a better prize for the winner since it wouldn't be shared between several team members :p

And is is possible to get points by doing the Shagaru Magala same quest over and over?
I guess we can have 1 man/girl teams. xD

You can until it's reached five hunts. Also, i'll check your guild card or you can provide proof through Miiverse or something.

I'll join pokefreaky

I'll join pokefreaky
Added

You joining?

A suggestion?

That 60 second timeframe after killing the monster? Why not a picture of it + a paper with your name (or give names to the teams so exploiting of previous pictures [only God knows why you did it but mkay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯] could be avoided) or something else that can identify it as "recent".
Get up the "Quest Info" tab so we know that you actually did a HR7 quest, put the 3DS on "Sleep mode", set up the paper + cam, get off "Sleep mode" and... :snaphappy:

Reactions: Pookie
No hax should also be obvious

Also, restrict the number of "1-member teams" that can enter.
At this pace, it will be a "1v1v1v1v1v1v1v3 dumb guys that decided to team up for some reason #LMAO #TooDumb4Solo" type of contest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Pookie
well I don´t have anyone to team up with anywhere so can I join as a 1 man team?

well I don´t have anyone to team up with anywhere so can I join as a 1 man team?
You can join my team

You joining?
I don't know. I'd like to but it's ridiculous to do it alone, and I don't even have any kind of schedule so I can't really team with people either (we wouldn't be able to hunt together a lot).

Also, yet another stupid question :p
Are hunters from a same team allowed to hunt separately? I mean, if I and my teammate go hunt two Shagaru Magalas alone, does it count as two Shagaru Magalas for the team?
Yeah, sounds stupid, we'd do them more efficiently if we were together, but the scheduling problem remains...

I don't know. I'd like to but it's ridiculous to do it alone, and I don't even have any kind of schedule so I can't really team with people either (we wouldn't be able to hunt together a lot).

Also, yet another stupid question :p
Are hunters from a same team allowed to hunt separately? I mean, if I and my teammate go hunt two Shagaru Magalas alone, does it count as two Shagaru Magalas for the team?
Yeah, sounds stupid, we'd do them more efficiently if we were together, but the scheduling problem remains...
The scheduling problem sure is a restraint. But that kinda of would ruin the purpose of teams :confused:

You are participating in your own contest? o_O

You are participating in your own contest? o_O
Yes. :p

I'm not touching the prize though.

You can join my team
ey alpha, I would like to be part of your team, sorry I didn´t reply earlier, I was out of town.

It's ok welcome aboard

Reactions: atomic_ian
Bump

Back