• Thread starter Iridium Winter
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iridium Winter

Iridium Winter

The Competent Ranger
Banned User
Post your progress in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Monster Hunter Generations here.

For me, I've hit High Rank for both village and online and I am doing the 6* village quests at the moment.

Update: added Monster Hunter Generations since the game is now out.

Last edited by a moderator:
7 days after release and I have yet to acquire a copy of the game. Life has been a lie

Reactions: 532
After one night of playing I've only done ~7 quests. This game is immersive and so vast I can't believe the 3DS system can handle it. I can also see why an extra joystick can be much help--I only have one.

After one night of playing I've only done ~7 quests. This game is immersive and so vast I can't believe the 3DS system can handle it. I can also see why an extra joystick can be much help--I only have one.
It has SSB Syndrome for a reason :D (aka, how the system has to restart when you close the game) and you'll get used to the virtual dpad after a while :)

It has SSB Syndrome for a reason :D (aka, how the system has to restart when you close the game) and you'll get used to the virtual dpad after a while :)
It isn't a syndrome or a bug. MH4U pushes the system to it's limit, processing kilometers upon kilometers of map textures, terrain and Monsters. Plus, do you know how much GPU power it takes to create lighting so effective?

It isn't a syndrome or a bug. MH4U pushes the system to it's limit, processing kilometers upon kilometers of map textures, terrain and Monsters. Plus, do you know how much GPU power it takes to create lighting so effective?
I know it isn't a syndrome, that was just a joke, but the point stands.

Reactions: 532
And on top of this, it's original and has new features. Another reason why Capcom isn't dead.

And on top of this, it's original and has new features. Another reason why Capcom isn't dead.
Capcom isn't dead, just the various franchises it has....

Reactions: Blue Knight and Iridium Winter
He didn't say it was lol. Capcom just doesn't believe that it's previous IP's are as marketable as they are (debatable). But this isn't the proper thread for this lol

I have been playing for 5 days (not all the time, of course) and got HR 3 and 2 star Village Quest.
I am currently using Tetsucabra armor set and Gore Magala dual blade.

My only problem is that I really love gathering that I could forgot the quests :p

8* and hr3 getting sick sux :C also repeated the game because my characters voice sucks as well

I've hit 10* Caravan and G1 in Guild. Have 110 hours and I'm almost at G2.

Just at hr6, about to do the urgent. :cat:

Only need to fight Gogmazios now.

HR5, 6*
I am wondering btw, should I craft a Conga U armor or wait for X/Z ?

HR5, 6*
I am wondering btw, should I craft a Conga U armor or wait for X/Z ?
Well, if you have a high rank set already, just upgrading it as you go should get you through at least most of high rank. High Rank Tetsucabra, for example, will get you through high rank to be able to get the materials needed for X and Z sets.

Just letting everyone know, if you want to, you can upgrade (almost) any set into G Rank defenses.

Village: 5* Quests (unlocked the 2 urgent ones but before that I want to do every other quest available at least once)
Online: HR3 (haven't played that much yet and I wanted to finish the story first)

Update, currently at HR7 and 5*.

Beat Gogmazios :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back