Meshed Episode "Movies" Discussion (Clone Wars and DK)

• Thread starter Artisan
  • Start date
Artisan

Artisan

Hard At Work
Forum Moderator
Both are surprisingly CGI animated and have the same function. They are exactly as the title suggests and I want some serious feedback on this. The airing of both these shows' episodes are not in chronological order for some apparent reason which I think is a great topic for discussion. These are called episodes because both of these movies were closely connected to the TV series which took place around the same time. This was done twice as far as I know. How incredibly smart and greedy these people are! Here's the reviews I managed to watch to come up with this conclusion.
Both are done differently and I think it's clever because mismatching space/time is mind boggling and very lazy and unoriginal but if it's redone I think it would be interesting if you did that with any TV or videogame or movie series. Provided the budget I would go the lazy route though...

You know, like I said in a previous post, there's nothing I hate more than a dev/company that milks off of a game series. That also applies for movies and TV shows. When I think of this, I also think of Pokémon, which every generation of game (around every two years) gets at least 3 different spinoff/main series >.>

Back