1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. 3DS Pedia Guest Message

Get 3DS and Wii U eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners. Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Merry Christmas - Animal Crossing New Leaf Giveaway

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi & Planning Plaza' started by Vjacque03, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Vjacque03

Vjacque03 Pokéfreak Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    21 coins
    Santa Claus is in Town!!
    Give Santa a warm welcome and give him your Animal Crossing wish list down below! On Christmas day, he will come by sleigh. With a poem of yours, he'll bring a giant horde! These items he'll share, to the winner who cares.

Along with the wishlist, write an ORIGINAL Christmas poem, then write why you deserve the gift he may have.
    The Animal Crossing in-game gift will be revealed on Christmas eve and the winner will be revealed on Christmas day.

Rules
    Make the poem original and don't copy
    The entry cost is FREE
    The winner will be decided on who had the best poem and who had the best reasoning
    Please don't message me with bribes, because I will not take them
    The Christmas gift will be chosen by Santa himself but the winner will also receive three gifts of their choice (Hint: The wishlist!).

Have Fun and Merry Christmas!
  2. etrian_warrior

etrian_warrior Now named "Popcorn" *gives popcorn* Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    11 coins
    1. Bells (However many I don't mind)
    2. Fossils (However many I don't mind)
    3. Pieces Of Art (However many I don't mind)

A Christmas Miracle

On a special night, every single year.
    Santa brings all of his Christmas cheer.
    Up the next morning under the tree.
    Lay gifts for you and your family.
    I hope your Christmas is extra jolly.
    So, may that special day be melancholy.

I deserve the gift Santa has for me because I have spread and continue to spread Christmas cheer to everyone I know and that is to me the most important part of Christmas. Thanks for this opportunity Santa.
  3. Vjacque03

Vjacque03 Pokéfreak Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    21 coins
    Due to lack of entries, I'm afraid to say that Santa hasn't come to town. But stay tuned for further possible Events!