Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like Mario Kart 7.

It's been a long time since I've dived into the Mario Kart series, and these games are full of fond memories of friends and people important to me. It would be fun to go back to it and play with some Friends. That and it's a pretty friggin good way to relieve stress!

First of all @Marc I would like to thank you for the giveaway! :D
I would like Tomodachi Life because I have seen many people play (including youtubers) and seems like my type of game :D I would also like to play this game because I love how you take care of your Mii's and create new ones and see them develop in time. If I had this game I would be happy but if I do not win it I won't be sad over it. To be honest I would Like to do a 3ds version of Tomodachi Life and see how it turns out :sneaky: Tomodachi seems like a very fun game to play and I would love to play it if not by you giving to it to me or getting it in the future :D
Thanks for listening

Reactions: 2071
That's inspiring that you were touched by music, I'm moved by music as well, Ellie Goulding has quite the voice. I've always wanted to try, "Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overlclocked." Just knowing that the whole game is enhanced specifically for the 3DS makes me want it even more. Like many, I'm a huge fan of Anime and animations alike. There is nothing more exciting, than going through an intense story-line, with unique characters, and being able to experience that all in my pocket, that's awesome! Nothing bugs me more than playing games with no voice acting, this is not the case for the game. I heard it has so much, than it almost didn't fit in the retail version! I'm not too familiar with the series, but based on many reviews I've read, it's certainly a nice gem we were granted here state-side. Thanks again for being so generous, good-luck to all who enter. :)

I would like Mario Kart 7.

I have played Mario Kart on the N64 and love it. I have seen gameplay and it looks like a great game. I have wanted to play it since it was released, but other games have gotten my attention.

Hey Marc I am also a very big fan of heavy fighters operations 3D so I participate In it I also posted a reply on the top

Hello I am voting for Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels.

I am a high school senior and absolutely love my 2ds it is my go to gaming system. I have almost all of the Mario games and only need a few more. I am a very committed ds gamer and would love to have another game to add to my collection to play with the very large ds community in my school.

I would definitely like to participate! I throw my vote in for Mario Kart 7.....I am a father of 6 children, My oldest is 28 and my youngest is 7.....I love to play with them and spend time. I recently bought my 3ds XL so my library is sort of title challenged. Any help to put new ways to hang out and play with them is truly a gift! I can see some great times sitting with my 7 year old and running the circuit trying to beat each other's score. Thank you for the generous opportunity. I know she will go bonkers for it if we win.

I'd like Mario Kart 7 if I'm selected as the winner. Why? Because Mario Kart 7 is awesome and even after all this time, I haven't had a chance to pick it up. So thank you Marc for giving us a chance to share in your good fortune.

I want to get Tomodachi Life. I want to play it because it seemed good.

I would like Zombie Panic In Wonderland DX because I love the zombie panic in wonderland games as they are a different kind of shooter game. Congrats to the winner :)

Hey marc my name is gb the gamer bear I'm a youtuber I love games and to be honest I want tamadachi life lol I know I spelled it wrong bc its just so cool how you can live life get married have kids and all that good stuff and I been meaning to get it but with all this new stuff coming out like mew two and xenoblade and allllll the other games Nintendo have to offer it just kinda felt like a back track so yeah thanks dude for at least hearing me out

I would like to have Tetris Ultimate 3DS, because it's been many years I didn't play to a game of this series. Even if it's always the same gameplay, the game is fun and timeless, like some games such that The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time or Super Mario Bros 3... That's why I want to have again this game...

Hello! Long time no see everybody!
hahahahaha

It's been ages since i come to the forum
(Deadlines, deadlines everywhere... >.<")

well, i'll just try to participate then
hahaha
like always, Atlus games FTW (Devil Survivor : Overclocked it is)

well, I have always like atlus games. Heck we have the option to be a messiah or king of demons.. doing what most will see as right or wrong. I played the DS version and still loving it till now. Heard about the "updated" version on 3DS and never had a chance to try it. So, DS:O for me it is :D

I would love to get Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels. My reason is simple I just want to play it and learn all it's secrets. I'm a gamer by nature I won't stop til I have beaten a game then beaten it again with the highest percentage I can. But yea me and my dad used to play Super Mario 64 a lot when I was younger and when I had a 3ds I played Super Mario Bros 2 a lot and really enjoyed it. I was always going back through levels to beat my times and collect the 3 big coins. So yea my reason is I really want to play it and beat it.

I want Mighty Gunvolt!

It's very cheap on the eShop, yes, but Brazilian banks got problems with Nintendo and I can't use national credit cards to add credit on the eshop, so I have to ask a friend for an international credit card, and I don't like to do that every month. So, I can't add a single buck on the eShop on my own, and that sucks.

So this giveaway would be very good to me. 'Cause I was in love with Azure Striker/Mighty Gunvolt since the first announcement.

That's not a sad story, I hope. It's just a fact.

I would love to get Shin Megami tensai devil survivor overclocked from this giveaway.
Reason why I want it: Devil survivor overclocked is a really good game and I've heard that it has a lot of story in it and I'm a hugee fan of video game story. I like to follow the characters story all throughout the game from cutscenes and what they say and this game really incorparates that feature in. I dont know too much about the gameplay other than it is a fire emblem/final fantasy style of attacking but it looks like i'll like it from the trailer. I've been interested in getting a shin megami tensai game for a while now and this giveaway seems like a chance to finally get it. Thanks Marc!

Hi the game I'd like is Mario Kart 7. I don't have it but I love Mario kart! I have it for GameCube and wii it's awesome. Anyways I should get it since I've mastered mariokart except for this game. I hope to get it!
Fred

TOMODACHI LIFE, I absolutely adore mii and have dreampt about owning one, but went with Omega Ruby beacause pokemon.... *looks back bown at DS*

Attachments

• tumblr_m0wdnwZMzr1r2nsseo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m0wdnwZMzr1r2nsseo1_500.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
Kirby Triple Deluxe. I love Kirby games and I love 3d games. I also love game with lots of collectables like trailers for Kirby Triple Deluxe advertise. My love of Kirby games began when I first played one on my friends Gameboy. The I have gotten other games like on my 3ds virtual console and I plan to get one for my NES. Kirby is a fun game that I would love to have and play.

Kirby Triple Deluxe
I haven't been on lately, mostly because I have had nothing to do on here or in real life. If I could have KTD, it would give me something to play and hopefully achieve the rank of "Beating It," making me extremely happy to have something to do, other than waiting for the 3DS Mewtwo DLC to come out so I can buy it ;). I really haven't on my 3DS lately either, since I have been working on my YouTube and writing my story, The Illuminations. So if I can have KTD, it give me something to talk about and do on this here lovely site.
Thank You,
SPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back