Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were you I recommend Kirby tomodachi life or Mario kart but that's just me

Originally I wasn't going to make this giveaway because these days I haven't really been motivated, but I had a change of heart after listening to some music tonight. So yes, you can blame it on Ellie Goulding <3

I actually forgot the name of this song until one day it just hit me and I remembered it :D
You wouldn't believe how hard I've been trying to remember it but failed hard D:​

Anyhoo... moving on to the giveaway details.

It's simple. Choose a game from the list and tell me why you want it in a paragraph answer in this thread. "Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored. The game is for YOU to play.
It's that simple. In TWO days I'll contact you. Yes, there is a sale in the eShop that's too good to miss ^.^
Hey I love in the UK can I participate

Hello~
I'd like to to choose Mighty Gunvolt for my game if I win.

I've been a big fan of the Megaman series (classic and Battle Network series) for quite some time now, but my parents have always been rather reluctant about my interest in gaming (understandable, of course haha), so the only time I ever really had the opportunity to play the games was through borrowing my friends' GBAs and GBCs or playing the games at their houses.
But that was years ago, and I recently received my 3DS from a generous friend of mine, who gave me his used one when he bought the New 3DS.
That being said, I'm looking for games to add to my (slowly growing) collection, and seeing Mighty Gunvolt as an option here pretty much made my day. :D

At any rate, I'm hoping get that chance to relive the classic 8bit life through Mighty Gunvolt. Good luck to everyone else with their game choices~:D

Thanks @Marc for the giveaway opportunity!

I'd like to have a chance to play Kirby triple deluxe because apart from being a diehard legend of Zelda fan since day one, I saw the trailer on the eshop of this game and it really appealed to me, I have never really wanted to play a Kirby game until I came across it, I was asking one of my buddies about it, he said it was a great game, As a Nintendo fan,ever since I was little I've always loved to play Nintendo just because of the fact the games really make me more and more happy, I started playing video games at an early age, I love telling my story how I was introduced to video games, my dad would sit me on his lap and I'd watch him play from Rated E games to rated M and I was like 4 years old, my first game I ever played was zelda ocarina of time, and to this day it was nostalgic and always will be my favorite story :)

Hello, Marc! :) The game that I would like is Tomodachi Life. The reason I want this game is because a friend of mine has it, and I played it, and it was really fun! :woot: It's so zany and crazy, and it's right up my alley! That is why I want Tomodachi Life. Thank you very much! :D

Hey there! first off I want to say is very generous of you to do this giveaway!

When I got a wii, Way back in 2006, It came with MarioKart wii and some wii steering wheels. Loved MarioKart so much. Me and my friends would do bets like if you lose you have to eat a lime or scream something random like "I'm A koala with a spaceship!" So everyone in the house would hear it. It was a ton of fun way back then. I never did unlock all the characters, But I managed to get most of them. I did manage to achieve getting all gold trophies on the license profile on the main menu though (After many hours of racing the same track over and over and swearing at baby peach) My favourite characters were dry bones, Yoshi and King boo. I would love to play MarioKart seven, I've seen a few clips on it and it looks really fun!

Thanks for reading!

My name is Chris, and I'm voting for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked.

About a year ago I learned of this incredible podcast called "Cathedral of Shadows"
A Shin Megami podcast. It talked about all the games, all the news, and every topic imaginable. SMT looked like the perfect series to me, however, I tried to start with the very first game in the series (One of the hardest) and could never finish it.
Now that I found this giveaway, I thought it would be a good chance to give the series another chance.

Anyway, that's why I want SMT: DSO. Good luck to all participants :D

I would like Kirby Triple Deluxe please.I promised my friend I would give it to him as Christmas present, when that failed I promised I would get it for his birthday...That failed too.I've been trying everything to get a Kirby Triple Deluxe code or a eshop card.Nothing worked, this is my last chance at getting Kirby Triple Deluxe, if all else fails...I'm screwed.So I hoped you understand that I am still trying to keep my promise to him and I don't want to break it.

Tomodachi life would be awesome to have! I will not be able to get any games anymore since christmas is not going to be fun anymore and my birthday, I don't get what I really want. And when I get money on my nintendo eshop, im either a few dollars short or I don't have enough memory... I would not be able to get a sd card anyways. I have also finished all my ds/3ds games so whats the point of playing...

I would like Mario Kart 7 because of the familiarity of the series. It can be a little repetitive at times, but overall you've got a solid kart racing game. It's enjoyable for everyone, the characters are well known, and some stages are always going to remain constant, but with that familiarity also came some new innovations. Hang gliders, customizations to the karts, new stages, and more made the game even more enjoyable than it already is.

I would like tomodachi life
I really love the style of that game and a lot of my friends have it too. I really wan't to play with them. I also liked the demo a lot so I want it even more. This paragraph is really bad, but the reason I wan't it is just because I've seen other play it and I like and I want to play with friends nothing else. I mean if I wanted to I could ask parents to buy it, but I have bought many games in the past month, so I don't want to.

I've read through all of the entries thus far and I've got to say: maybe three or four of them I would consider if I were in Marc's shoes, and that's a compliment. Tough luck, participants; you'll need it. :p

Reactions: 2071 and Blinkzlinkz
The game i would like to get is kirby triple deluxe
The reason i would like to get this game is besides super mario bro's kirby's air ride was one of the first games i ever played! I instantly fell in love with the little pink puff ball named kirby, Then my mom bought me Kirby's dream land 2 on the gba.So to be able to get back to playing with the guy named kirby would be awesome!

ps. good luck everyone!

Reactions: 2071
Mario Kart 7.
I would really enjoy it because about 2 years ago I had it just when I got my 3DS, and about a month after getting it, I dropped my copy somewhere, and would just really like a new copy because it is an amazing game, and I can't buy new games much.

Plus Burn by Ellie Goulding is an amazingly amazing song

Last edited:
im interested in tomodachi life.
The reason why I should get it is that I was looking forward to get the game and all my friends have the game and talk about it all time, and I'm like: "wut?"
also good luck everyone

I've read through all of the entries thus far and I've got to say: maybe three or four of them I would consider if I were in Marc's shoes, and that's a compliment. Tough luck, participants; you'll need it. :p
I agree, short little messages, the top of the thread said at least a paragraph, but there are some with just short measly sentence like "I like the series" followed by game of choice.

Reactions: 423
Hey there Marc
I would really love to get Mario kart 7 because my friend Isaac has told me it's a really fun game and then I can race him on it. I also would like it because I don't have enough money to buy it myself and 2 games that I owned my mom took and thru out so now I don't have much to play except tomadachi life which can get a lit toe boring after playing nonstop for days.
from Brendan

My name is James and I would love to play shin megami tensei. I've always been interested in this game because my friends tell me that it's just like fire emblem (one of my all time favorites). Then I heard that they are combining both shin megami tensei and fire emblem into one mega game. So I gotta try to play this game before the crossover comes out. A give away would be great for me so I can save up to get the crossover.

I'm gonna ask for Kirby Triple Deluxe. I've never really tried a kirby game before and have always been in love with platformers. Anything in the same vein as mario or donkey kong country is fantastic to me. Triple deluxe would be a great opportunity for me to explore a new franchise in the genre that I adore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back