Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Marc I I'm interested in Tomadachi Life. I had a gameboy I loved it so much but the only game I had for it was Pokemon Emerald it was a good game sure but it got repetitive only playing that game. So I saved up a few dollars and went with my mom to buy legend of Zelda links awakening DX. I was 9 so as I was waiting for my mom to be done with something and come back. I played racecar. So pulled the gear into neutral.It started rolling down the hill we were parked on. I got scared got out of the car and tried to stop it but it ran my foot and my gameboy over ;( the twist I probably couldn't get a game boy game anyway this was during the Wii and Xbox 360 when gameboy advance was 1st old

Well it all started back in January, I was diagnosed with cancer in my brain. And being in the hospital, my freinds don't seem to even bother to come visit, nor does my family. The remote for the t.v. Doesent work, and the only entertainment I have is my 3ds. And I just want to play mariokart 7. But I can't leave the hospital to get it. So won't you please find it in your heart.............nah I'm just kidding. I'm a 16 year old outcast that wants to give mariokart to a friend as a gift. They've been wanting it for awhile and I can't seem to scrounge up the cash. So yeah.

I want kirby dreamland because the last time I played Kirby was on the n64 and it was my favorite game, and my friend has it.

I know it's not on the list but is there any way any way I could get smash 3ds? Though I may be wasting my time because I don't even have a 3ds Lol. I've always been a fan of fighting games smash in particular. My first smash game was melee and me and my bro loved it. I also loved to play brawl but never owned it. Since I know I have no chance of getting a Wii u I want the 3ds version.

Reactions: dnomy
I'll go for Tomodachi Life simply because I've never tried it. I read the review they did on it in this forum and it sounds like a fun game. I also watched xXSlyFoxHoundxx's play through on the game and that made me want to play it even more. Honestly I just really want to try this game and it will also broaden my game collection.

i'd like kirby triple deluxe because i've been playing kirby 64 A LOT lately, so i'd like to try another game in the series other than kirby's adventure. plus i've got kirby fighters deluxe and i'd like to get the beetle ability for it :cat: also for your example of the sad stories:
"Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored.
if they had enough money to get a 3ds or wii U, they should probobly be more focused on finding something other than a box to live in :bag:

hi, i'd like to have mario kart 7 because i'am a big fan of mario. mario kart for ds was my first nintendo game. then since i've lost my copy of mario kart i didn't play with others mario games...so i really like to have a copy

Hey, First of all thanks for the giveaway! You guys give away great games, the game Tomadachi life interests me a lot , I have tried the demo and I loved the game ALOT! And I am willing to play the full game... My parents buy me a game for my 3ds only once a year that is on my bday... And my bday is far away.... I hope I win the giveaway... Good luck to everyone

@Marc here's my entry

I would love to participae in this competition. If I won, I would choose Mario Kart 7. I would choose it over the other choices because it is a well known game series that is ever expanding the games for us. Nintendo continues to provide us with games that we dream of, so, with that in mind, I would take MK7 because I have grown up alongside the series I still find joy in playing them, heck, I still even play Mario Kart Double Dash on the good old Gamecube! Overall, I would love to be in with the chance to win MK7

I would want tomodachi life because I originally had it but lost it. It is a fun and great game and I spent hours on my original copy, hopefully I can get a new copy.

Shin Megami Tensei please, why? because I love the series (the games and the animated series)

I Want Mario Kart 7 because i own every other game in the Mario kart series and it is my favourite mario series

Ehhh,why not I'll give it a Shot,I vote for For Tomadachi Life,I have only one Reason,I just think it would be intresting,I've heard mix Reactions from the gave(kind of reminds Super Mario Sunshine in the way it got mixed Reactions)But Nevertheless,from what i've heard the game is a life Simulation game(Sorta along the lines of Animal Crossing) but with mii's....Plus I think it would be fun to annoy some of my mii's XD

I want Kirby Triple Deluxe because I have european 3ds but I want to give this game for my best friend that have 1 or 2 games and I love kirby and Kirby is on the 3 of my nintendo favorites. My friend really love kirby too and because I have european 3ds he hopes he will get some games from me. I am giving my friends games because I have 2 friends that have NA 3ds. My friend didn't got a birthday present so I am giving them games from this forum. I very love this forum and the 3ds so I hope I will win.

I want mario kart because I am poor and I like the Mario series I have a 3ds and all Mario games in the eshop and without this one last game I'm heartbroken

I would love to have Kirby: Triple Deluxe because I have enjoyed the Kirby series for a long time now, and it's the only one I haven't played yet. I want to experience the new game-play and boss fights that come along with game, as well as Kirby Fighters (looks so good from what I've seen).

Some of my friends have the game and I've been looking around for cheap copies of it myself so I could join their multiplayer games, but no luck. This is the best one I've found yet.

I really, really want Tomodachi Life, i have a demo on my 3ds and i have seen videos from Tomodachi Life, it is a nice game. But it is too expensive for me...

Hidde Joustra, The Netherlands

Originally I wasn't going to make this giveaway because these days I haven't really been motivated, but I had a change of heart after listening to some music tonight. So yes, you can blame it on Ellie Goulding <3

I actually forgot the name of this song until one day it just hit me and I remembered it :D
You wouldn't believe how hard I've been trying to remember it but failed hard D:​

Anyhoo... moving on to the giveaway details.

It's simple. Choose a game from the list and tell me why you want it in a paragraph answer in this thread. "Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored. The game is for YOU to play.
It's that simple. In TWO days I'll contact you. Yes, there is a sale in the eShop that's too good to miss ^.^
Hi, my name is Trey, and I got a 3DS for Christmas. I don't have many games for it, but it's still fun to use. I got the demo for Tomodachi Life, and I loved it! The only problem is that I can't go forward in the game... I would love to have Tomodachi Life, but if I can't, then it will be okay. I've been wanting this game ever since I got the demo, and I got that in February! If you can't get me Tomodachi Life, then I would also like Kirby Triple Deluxe. I hope I get this game, but if not, I'll buy it myself.

P.S. Me and my brother both want it, but I don't have enough money to buy two copies, so I was hoping to get one for free, and buy the other.

Hi my name is Jamar and I just turned fourteen in the tenth of April and the game I would like to have is Mario kart 7. The reason I want this game is because I played this game two years ago when I was in the sixth-grade with my best friend Julian. Sadly he moved away so in never got to play again. And I would like the nostalga game again. Thanks any way if I don't get a prize I hope I did not sound to needy congratulations to whom ever gets Mario kart 7 or any other game. Thank you for your time. Sincerely Jamar

so many games to choose from. none of them are on my wishlist. .3. gl everyone!
(figures the one time when my ranting would come in handy :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back