Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Kirby triple Deluxe.I tried the game and it's really fun.

Hello, my name is Jose I would like Kirby: Triple Deluxe because ever since I saw it I've been wanting it I've seen gameplay of it and it looks great. Kirby is one of my favorite character's and his games are just so well. I've been wanting Kirby: Triple Deluxe for a long while now and it would make my day if I win. I hope you pick me.:D

Tomodachi Life!
I love how Life simulation games really make you feel like you're in a separate world and allow you to escape the harshness of reality.
After playing most of the Major Life sims like Fantasy Life,The Sims,Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons,I feel like I can truly judge which life sim I consider the best only after playing Tomodachi life.Honestly though,I can already tell how much of a time sink this game is going to be.But I'm determined to win this!

Hi, the game I would love to get is Kirby Triple Deluxe. The Kirby games look great but I've never actually played them fully (I did receive the GBA game for being an Ambassador but only played it a few times). It looks great, especially with the 3D effects. So please help me expand my knowledge of a classic Nintendo series with this game. Thanks.

Whoops, only saw this applies to NA. You can disregard my post

Hi I live in America and want this game so badly. The problem is that I can't leave my house. So easily. Can u pls give me one game.

How many games are being given away

hi,i would ether like Kirby triple delux or tomodachi life.i loved playing games on my regular ds but when my parents divorced i left my 3ds at the other hou so i saved up to buy another. i would buy these myself but i have no cash and my mom is to worried about about me to let me go. thanks

I would like to have Tomodachi life because in that way I will play with my friends virtually as the miis will be somehow similar to them, also have fun in real life with them creating new characters and trying to make them fall in love, get married, have children and also work hard. I would like to unlock every single thing from the game also and try to enjoy it as much as I can. I want to experiment with miis and see how they rest to things, which clothes do they like, etc. This are my main and simple reasons... :3

My entry's validity depends on whether we can wait until late May to download the game, but anyway, since Dwi pointed it out \: D/

The Legend of the Dark Witch: I'd love to play it because I adore run-and-gun games like Metal Slug, and bullet hell games like the Touhou, Gundemonium and eXceed series, and I always fall for games with anime art styles. So a run-and-gun game with bullet hell elements in the boss battles and a bunch of gun-wielding anime girls is infinitely appealing to me. :p

Reactions: faustine
Originally I wasn't going to make this giveaway because these days I haven't really been motivated, but I had a change of heart after listening to some music tonight. So yes, you can blame it on Ellie Goulding <3

I actually forgot the name of this song until one day it just hit me and I remembered it :D
You wouldn't believe how hard I've been trying to remember it but failed hard D:​

Anyhoo... moving on to the giveaway details.

It's simple. Choose a game from the list and tell me why you want it in a paragraph answer in this thread. "Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored. The game is for YOU to play.
It's that simple. In TWO days I'll contact you. Yes, there is a sale in the eShop that's too good to miss ^.^
I'm just a sucker for mega man games and when I heard there was something similar to it I rushed to buy it, so I got Azure striker gunvolt. It was a pretty good game but it's story is really short and I've always wanted to see what mighty gunvolt was like. Well that's my reason so GL to everyone.

Originally I wasn't going to make this giveaway because these days I haven't really been motivated, but I had a change of heart after listening to some music tonight. So yes, you can blame it on Ellie Goulding <3

I actually forgot the name of this song until one day it just hit me and I remembered it :D
You wouldn't believe how hard I've been trying to remember it but failed hard D:​

It's simple. Choose a game from the list and tell me why you want it in a paragraph answer in this thread. "Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored. The game is for YOU to play.
It's that simple. In TWO days I'll contact you. Yes, there is a sale in the eShop that's too good to miss ^.^
I'd like kirby triple deluxe or mighty gunvolt.

I really want to have Tomodachi Life. My friend has bought the actual cartridge (she's rich, okay?) and sent me the demo code, and I love it to bits. However, I can't progress any further than the basics of the game, and so my thirst for Tomodachi Life shenanigans has to be fulfilled by watching people play them on Youtube. I've always been a fan of simulation games, and I think that this game will be a really fun pastime.

Moreover, cartridges costs like half my monthly allowance here so... hahahaha not happening soon...

I want Tomodachi Life because I completed all my of 3ds games. I hardly use my 3ds now because of this, and I want to start playing it again. I just need a good game to play on it that I haven't already finished, and I think tomodachi life would be the perfect new game for me to play.

Hello ^^
I would like to participate.
The game I choose is Mighty Gunvolt.
I have seen a video of this game a while bavk and liked it so far. Though I never played it. I would really like to try it. I haven't bought it because I don't buy a lot of games because I always think I won't play them much. Though I have played a 200 hours in Pokemon Y and have been more in gaming the past months. I like the art style of the game and it looks challenging, which I like a lot. I also could get more inspiration and experience for my own games.
I would really like to add it to my games library, but I'm afraid that it won't be worth the money. So this is a great opportunity for me to get experience with such games and hopefully will play it for a long time.

Good luck to everyone!
Thank you for this Giveaway!!

Hello, I would like to win Tomadachi Life because I love games like those without a real objective and just a casual game. I want a play a game that I can play indefinitely and that is fun to play.

Well,let's see.If at all possible,I would like to try to get Zombie Panic in WonderLand.I keep browsing by it when I look and Eshop,lol.And every time, I keep wanting to know what it's like,y'know? It makes me extremely curious! :eek: Anyways,that's what I'd want,lol. :hilarious:

Reactions: 423
Tomodachi Life: A bunch of my friends are playing it, and say it's really fun, but I'm out of $ (I'm too young to get a job, legally). The game seems quirky and entertaining.

Plus, my OTP's can become real.

I would like mario kart 7 because I played the rest of the games and I just moved so I don't have money

Hello. I would like to win Kirby Triple Deluxe. I haven't played a Kirby game in years and I wanted to try this game. It looks really fun. I would really appreciate it if you picked me for Kirby Triple Deluxe. It would be awesome! Anyway, thanks!

It's just for north america?

Hmm the game I choose is Mario Kart 7.
Mario Kart 7 is one of the original games I had in mind when I first bought my 3DS. For whatever reasons(mostly eshop sales) I never ended up actually getting it, to my constant regret. From what I've heard/read, it's a lot like MKDS which is brilliant. I probably played MKDS the most of all the DS games I had, putting in well over 200 hours and getting every bloody 3star ranking in the game.
If MK7 offers even half the fun that MKDS did, then I'm hyped as all hell for it and would absolutely love to play it, and from the reviews it looks like it does. Considering that the game has a great soundtrack, actually playable multiplayer(looking at you Smash), and a good use of 3D make the game all the more enticing and make me want it all the more.
Plus as a small benefit, it would actually fit in my current SD card, which has just about enough space for it.

Anyway good luck to everyone else here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back