Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi my vote is for mario kart 7 i realy like it and i played the older games i just forgot to buy this on lol i find it a great way too relax and have fun alone or with friends

Just gonna be as honest as I can be and say it, I want shin megami tensei devil survivor. Reason why is just to have something new to play and recently upgraded my SD after the club nintendo giveaway. So gotta fill up that space with something.

KIRBY TRIPLE DELUXE
I would like to recieve the Kirby Triple Deluxe game because I recently got my new 2ds like 2 or 3 months ago and I only have 2 games which are Sm4sh and MarioKart 7 and its boring playing the same old game agin and again. Also, I have never played a kirby game or zelda game. I want to experience new games, and playstyles. I hope you pick me for Kirby Triple Deluxe! Good luck To All.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked!
Heya! So I want the game (You may already know the "reason") :giggle:

I have been a great fan of SMT and I really liked the SMT: Ds2 but when I tried to get into the SMT: Ds, I couldn't. IDk whether it was the slow UI compared to the Ds2 or something else, I just couldn't. When I saw that there was a remake of the original game, I thought I could get it but the same reason came it my mind. And now I've got a chance! :p Ya, so now I guess I'll try SMT again, since I only own a 3ds xl :p

Thanks for doing this and good luck to everyone!:giggle:

Hi, I'd like Devil Survivor: Over clocked! As of late I've been way into SMT, playing SMT IV and Persona 3&4. :D Noticed this game looks very similar to FE or Final Fantasy Tactics, but with a traditional battling twist. If I got this game I'd be really happy and would play the heck out of it! Not really much of an interesting story, but telling it as it is I suppose. Hope you'll consider me!

Hello! My oldest and fondest memories date back to playing Mario Kart Double Dash with my family at my Dad's. Unfortunately since then I no longer visit my father due to family problems. I still have my 2 brothers friend codes and they have asked me for a long time to get Mario Kart 7, though it has just been one of those games that has never been interesting enough to me to pay $30, especially because of games like Pokemon and Animal Crossing. This would be AMAZING to win, not only to play with my siblings but also friends at school. Thanks!

I want mario kart 7 as I don't have that game and want to have fun while playing that game with my friends.

Best of luck to everyone who is entering
:thumbup:

Last edited:
I would like kirby triple deluxe because i am a big fan of kirby games. Been playing kirby since the very first one to now. Kirby triple deluxe would complete my collection of the other 2 games i have linked with it called kirby fighters deluxe and dedede drum dash deluxe and they unlock lots of content in kirby triole deluxe. I dont have the funds to get it now so this would be perfect for me :)

I want Kirby triple deluxe because I want to play Kirby fighter with my friend without being limited to sword and cutter Kirby and I also want to try out the secede rhythm game plus I think it looks fun and that's why I want this game

First off thanks for doing this give away @Marc :D

Also good luck to everyone entering!:D

Ok now for my game. If I was to win this give away this give away I would want Tomodachi Life. The reasons for me wanting the game are pretty simple and straight foward. 1. Two of my friends who have the game said they had an amazing time playing it when they had it so I've always wanted to try it. 2. I do have enough money for it, but I'm saving up money for a new nintendo 3ds xl. 3. When I watched the direct for Tomodachi Life it looked like a really funny game that you could play to cheer you up if you were ever having a bad day. 4. And finally my parents are abusive and . . . Nah I'm only kidding about that one :rotfl:.

Umm I would really want Woah Dave! because i just love how the game looks. I <3 it's pixel art and I am always looking for games like super crate box (familiar game) for portable device. So I would love if I got one. Thx
P.S. i won't be angry nor sad if I wouldn't get it.

@Spinnerweb should not miss The Legend of Dark Witch, surely!

Reactions: faustine and 18
I want Tomadachi Life because it looks like one of those games that just has endless amounts of fun and my cousin has it too and he says its fun so i want a copy to play with him!

I would like Mario Cart 7 because my group of friends and I want to play it together. ;)
Mario Cart is the cool.

Hear me out on this reason, because it's pretty cool and unique :D

I want shin megami tensei devil survivor.

I have never played a game in its series (if it has one) and I have just never heard of it. I Wanna try one new games, and getting a free one would be perfect! I once tested game named Kid Icarus: Uprising and if ended up being my favourite 3DS game!

Good luck to everyone else!

The universe is a hologram, reality is an illusion buy gold
BYEEEEEEEEEE

The game that I am interested in is League of Heroes. I mostly just want this game because I haven't had a good non-franchise game in a long time. It looks creative and fun to play.

@Marc Is this for all regions?

Ok :meh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back