Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a free giveaway of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked because, I've played Devil Survivor I, and buying the next game is something I've always dreaded, so to save money, I'm going to participate in the free giveaway so as not to use up my money. I've also been a huge fan of the Persona series, along with another Atlus game, Trauma Center, and Devil Surivor would go amazingly in my collection of Atlus games. Also, winning a giveaway of the game would also be a great thing to brag about to my friend who's also a huge Atlus fan, and an even more so fan than concerning Trauma Center. So far, I've hundred percented a ton of games which gives me a satisfactory feeling at the end, but I always feel it's too short, so a game like Overclocked with multiple endings like the other Persona games and such, would be perfect. Hope you pick me!

Tomodachi Life, who needs friends when you got virtual friends.

btw i think this ends sometime today so i think if anyone still wants to send in a entry now is the time.

Hello, if I may I would want Kirby Triple Deluxe. Ever since my brother got me a nintendo game with multiple games in it. My mind gone to wander off too kirby squeak squad. It was great, but now kirby's getting bigger. So I would love to get Kirby Triple Deluxe, thanks in advance.

Ooh here it is I found itt :D

The game I would want is Mario Kart 7. This was one of my favorite series even when I was young making this a pretty good game to add to my collection. The Mario Kart series is what got me to try other racing games. While there are some good racing games, the Mario Kart series is the best to me!

I would like MK7, because it was one of the very first 3ds games I saw (on a tv trailer) and I'v<e been wanting it since like 2011(I can't remember the exact year I saw the trailer), but when I got my 3ds in 2013 I had already gotten pokemon Y along with it(bought both at the same time) and last year I got sm4sh and OR. On club nintendo, i¿that would've probably been my option if I had gotten platinum, which I would've been if club nintendo had given me coins when I registered my dsi, but it only extended my warranty and didn't give me any coins, i got mario bros deluxe because of that

Hi everyone, I don't know if this is still running but if so, I would love to get Kirby Triple deluxe. The reason is that I just discovered kirby as an adult, maybe three years ago and I enjoyed too much that game that immediately became a favourite one. I was so hyped with the game that i even showed it to my girlfriend who immediately asked me to start playing it together (kirby's return to dreamland for the wii system). I would love to have the game now just to keep enjoying kirby's adventures. Hope it sounds a good reason to you. Regards

I would like Kirby Triple Deluxe or Tomodachi life.
I would like these games because I heard good reviews of them. For 1 I heard KTD was one of the most fun out of the kirby games and Tomodachi Life I have a demo and it was amazing. To be honest I'm not the best writer so I don't expect to win. o good luck to everyone else!

I personally would really be happy if I won Mario Kart 7 because the only Mario Kart game I have played was for the 64 and briefly on the Wii at a friend's house and a brief match on the DS version. I was never good at racing games, but I strive to improve. I have many friends who play this and I would like to join in the action. Just sounds real fun to play to me and I have heard a lot about how good of a game it is.

I know i won't be picked but ill try anyway but i want Mario Kart 7 because im a mario geek and nerd and it would be awesome to have it because a love all of the mario karts but congratulations to whoever wins it :D

Hello there I would want you please to give me a copy of Kirby Triple Deluxe because I know somebody who would want it. They can't afford it and are in a tough situation. He really wants it. Please, I need to get it.

This giveaway is now over. Time to announce the winners.
I'll be purchasing the download codes and eShop credit soon.

Reactions: PersonSP, Big Yoshi, T-Player Guy and 16 others
And because those above won....
THEY ARE NOW MEEP'S DINNER! MUHAHAHA!

_rainbowsheep.gif~c200
blackrainbowsheep.gif~c200

Reactions: Big Yoshi, SuperMii3D, Derpguy64 and 9 others
*sigh* y u no read rules? o_O
I doubt this is true though :d
:( People need to seriously do that but again, why would you need a 3DS game if you were "abandoned" by your parents? :/ Sorry if your story is true but read the rules please.
the only part that is true is this *Hi my name is Andrew i am from Ukraine * ;]

Well done to those who won :)

Wow, thanks and congrats to everyone else. There were some really fun entries in this contest !

Reactions: Mikaya
Congratz to the winners! Enjoy! :3

Congrats to all 5 of you! Have fun :D

Congratulations to all of the winners! Enjoy your new games! :D

Reactions: Kakea
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back