Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to win a copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked.

The reason behind this is because I have been wanting to get into the Shin Megami Tensei games for a while now, but I'm not sure if it is for me. Although I do love games that offer a challenge and have a strategy aspect involved it it, I'd like to try it out so I can get a taste of what the SMT series has to offer.

I have heard that it is like Pokemon but for a more mature audience, and that's a huge plus. I am an avid Pokemon fan, and I would love to try a different game that does share similar traits to the Pokemon series.

JRPG's are also something I absolutely love to play; and this game looks like it's another one of those gems that everyone loves. Reviews state it's challenging and innovative at the same time. Plus, it also has the traditional stat-leveling and item collecting that JRPG's are known for.

What really intrigues me is the Demon Fusion; it seems like there is an endless amount of possibilities of the outcome by fusing 2 demons together, and I haven't really tried a feature like that in a game before.

Good luck everybody, and thank you Marc for hosting the giveaway! :)

PS: Here is a cute picture of a rainbow sheep for ya'll: :giggle:
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Ashkil and 2071
I would link Kirby triple deluxe because a I'm a big Kirby fan and I played return to dream land and mass attack awhile back so I would like to play Kirby triple deluxe and I have no money to buy it Thanks.

Hi there. I'm personally interested in Woah Dave.
I've been a lot into indie games, and I've gotten into them since I got my 3DS and downloaded Cave Story. Since then, I've built onto the collection, with VVVVVV, Mutant Mudds, and Retro City Rampage, which I suppose is considered indie. I have a list of indie games I'm interested in as well, and Woah Dave has to be #1 on that list. Also, when I looked into it further, it reminded me almost of... nothing. At first I saw it and thought it was a sort of AVGN game ripoff. Then I saw more screens and thought "hardcore bubble-bobble" But really looking at it, it's it's own game. It's one of a kind. And those kind of games really intrigue me. Playing the newest Super Mario, yeah, stop, hit, jump, blah blah blah. But this game really stands out to me, because I don't see any other game like it. It's really interesting, and that's why I'd like it.

I would like Mario cart 7, but my sad story first!
Well it started like every other day, until I came home from school. I walked in and the first thing I realized, was that my NEW gameboy (yes brand new game now in the 21st century) was sold on Craigslist for $15. My mom didn't know that I spent $700 on that. She said "what's the point of keeping some that you never opened?". So yeah, the worst part was that the guy who bought was a seller, so when my mom asked for it back, he told my mom, sorry already sold it for $1,350. So yeah that was probably the worst day of my life. That took all of my summer work money to buy it and my mom sold it for $15... So yeah I still don't have any money...

If I were to get a game from this list, it'd be Tomodachi Life. A social experiment on your 3DS? Sign me up! Seriously though, I wasn't interested in the game until Vinesauce Vinny started playing it. It's wacky zany fun.

Reactions: 532
I want Mario kart 7 1 because I need to get coins 2 because I heard it was so so awesome please I really want it
:):):);):):):)

Also I will love to get the Kirby decline that will be the greatest thing I will really appreciate if u can
Please stop begging for Mario Kart 7. If you want to win, go make an entry that conveys why you should win.

Reactions: ZombieslayaX and blinboy
Ok Ali the can I might get some coins u have so many

Last edited:
MarioKart would be the choice for me because I want to start playing it. I have never played it before :/

Why I want Mario kart 7 because I never played it I really do love Mario he's a real character with jumping swag that now he in karts so I really want this game at first I try to get Mario 3d land on club nintedo I was so close from getting it but it was discontinued so I was sad about that so I just want to get Mario kart 7 one I can get coins I can give u some of my coins when I win tournaments I really good at racing games I have sonic racing and I real enjoy it and now I might can get Mario maybe for free that will be awesome p.s thanks for letting me talk:)

I want Kirby Triple Deluxe since it got out for sale because I want to play all the Kirby games(Kirby fanatic), and Inhave play since he was a really cute white puffy ball with no voice of him. Jeje.:sneaky:o_O:jawdrop:

Hey, I'd love to get Kirby Triple Deluxe. I love kirby games, always have and always will. I wanted to get it in the sale leading up to smash bros but had credit card issues. Now I'm pretty much always strapped for cash since my university sucks me dry >.<. I missed the last 2 kirby games on wii and wii u and it had me kinda bummed cause I really do love kirby games, even though I dont really play him much in smash. I'd love to have the chance to win it and play a game ive ben looking forward to for a really long time

I want Mario kart 7 because when my sons played it store they've been bugging me to buy it. I love Mario kart and it would be a nice b-day present for my oldest son Scott who is turning 12.

I really want Mario Kart 7 because all my friends have it, so when we meet up, I'm that one guy that doesn't have the game, making everyone else do ds download :(

i would like to play mario kart 7. i havent got to play a mario kart game since mario kart double dash have been wanting to play it again. ive grown up with mario since i was 4 and cant get enough of the games the only game i have on my 3ds is mario party so im really lacking in the game department but would love to get my hands on some mario karts 7 it would bring great fun to me and would mean a lot to me .

Ok, l'll participate and the game l pick will be Kirby Tripe Deluxe. I pick Kirby Triple Deluxe because l am a huge Kirby fan. And how much l loved drawing the cute Kirby characters, l would love to draw new cute creatures, and get even more ideas of my fan made characters. Even though l've played 2 Kirby games (Mass Attack, Super Star Ultra), l easily and quicky became a fan :p I love cute creatures and Kirby made it to my #1.

Either you've got a very cruel type of humour or you didn't read the main post. :meh: If (and I highly doubt that) your story is true I am sorry for you, otherwise, that's not stuff to joke with.
Agreed. If anyone has brain cancer, the least of your concerns would be to get someone a video game. That post is as fake as a pity post gets.

Reactions: PersonSP and blinboy
You can post it in this thread.
I would LOVE to have MK7 because I'm almost getting sick of playing just Smash Bros. and Pokémon. Don't get me wrong, I love them both, but when those are the only 2 3DS games you have, you get tired of them pretty quick. I also loved MKDS so it'd be cool to relive those days.

Reactions: ZombieslayaX
This is really cool for a website to do. I am entering and I would like Kirby Triple deluxe. The reason for this is because, who DOESN'T want another kirby game? I have kirby super star ultra and it is amazing! Now I hear of KTD (Kirby Triple Deluxe) and I am captivated and excited to get it. I hope to win the game so I can enjoy playing this with friends and be included more in the kirby community. I also collect these games so I can show them to my offspring and they will share my joy in video games. Even if I don't get it, I know it will be given to the right person as they obviously have earned it more than I. I sure hope lady luck smiles upon those deserving of it. #KirbyFTW!!!

Kirby Triple Deluxe Because:

I accidentally broke my $100 clock (Hehe), and now I don't have any money for games :eek: I really wanted this game for a long time, and I might even gie this to my friend if I win, because his birthday is nearing. I saw the review and it seems like a pretty good game.

Hope I win (I never win giveaways :cry:) and gl to the rest....

I'm not going to win :banghead:

Kirby Triple Deluxe is the cutest platform game on 3ds. I really like kirby games since the SNES era, so i hope i can finally get the taste of playing a 3D game of the Nintendo's pink cute thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back