Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Marc, I would like to enter for Mighty Gunvolt. I want it because I am a big Mega Man fan (possibly the biggest one here;))and a fan of 8-bit platformers. I also want it because I got Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 months ago without Mighty Gunvolt so it would be cool if I had the full deal. What I mean is that before November of last year, if you bought Azure Striker Gunvolt, you would get Mighty Gunvolt for free. But I was low on eShop money, so I couldn't buy it. So may I please have it?:angelic::D

• Super Mario Bros The Lost Levels because it was my first mario game ever!

Ok, since I obviously didn't read the rules right and chose TWO games last time, lemme try this again >.< If I were to obtain one of the games listed above, I would want Kirby Triple Deluxe. Unlike ye olde nice people out there, I would love to have the aforementioned game FOR MYSELF. :D I have never played any game in the Kirby franchise before, and would like to have this opportunity to give it a try, especially since it is such a classic. For some reason, Kirby always seemed "before my time", with Smash Bros being released in 1999 (before I was born), and Kirby Right Back At Ya! being released when I was 1 year old. I realize that I am no more qualified to get one of these games than anybody else, especially with all the entries for Kirby Triple Deluxe, and I wish everyone luck! To Marc, thanks for reading this whole blurb and for taking the time to consider my application. Also, thank you, Ellie Goulding, for inspiring Marc, and Marc, again, thanks for having this giveaway.

βᶅîŋᶀ∆ỳ

I want Mario kart 7 1 because I need to get coins 2 because I heard it was so so awesome please I really want it
:):):);):):):)

Also I will love to get the Kirby decline that will be the greatest thing I will really appreciate if u can

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirby triple deluxe. I love kirby and I want to start it out with this. I really like what I've seen. I always wanted to play kirby. It's a 3ds game.

Awww the only game I want and cannot get isn't on the list!! Sad Day...
Of all games not to sell, I don't know why this country doesn't sell Rune Factory 4!

Anyway, great giveaway--you're too kind xP

Mario kart 7 because
It's awsome

I'm so lazy

First off, I'd like to thank you for this giveaway @Marc! Second order of business, I would like Kirby Triple Deluxe. A friend of mine has it, and it looks really great. Also, I have Kirby Fighters Deluxe, and it is also amazing! Once again, thanks for the giveaway! :D

Omg a giveaway- ur awesome lol. Anyways, I'd really like Kirby triple deluxe... Kirby games are ALWAYS awesome, and the first (and last so far) one I got is the game I play everyday now :D Ty again! :D (btw wow lots of requests for Kirby xP)

I would like tomodachi life. The reason is just awhile ago I learned about my parents getting divorce. I feel like a fool for not seeing it they never really got along well but I guess I just past it off as normal behavior. My siblings did what they could with the time they have but there busy people. I do have friends but they don't really get along and I'm always caught in the middle of it. Which is why I ask for tomodachi life I know that tomodachi means friend in Japanese and I think I would like some friends that could be there all the time if need them. That's it for me thanks for listening.

I was so busy last night, I didn't realize Meep started to take over already.
( ̄▽ ̄)

Reactions: 2071 and 532
tomodachi life because my parents always rented me teh game enough to the point to where I could habe enough to actually buy the thing, but my parents won't listen. Might as well get it 4 free.

Reactions: vinnyvineyards
EMui2000tst: 215773 said:
First off, I would like to thank you, @Marc, for doing this. Anyway, I would like to enter to win Mario Kart 7. Mario Kart has been influential in creating close bonds with my friends and family. I was first introduced to the series by my cousins, about 5 years ago. He had a copy of Mario Kart DS and whenever I came to visit, we would play download play every time. This is one of the things that made visiting them special. To this day, we still play it whenever possible. The second thing, and probably the most influential, was playing Mario Kart Wii with my friends. This was always fun, as we would forget everything that happened that day, and have a pure competition. Of course, we weren't very good at it, since we were so young back then, but nevertheless, it was true fun! I'm really interested in the new mechanics as well. Gliding through the air and cruising underwater seem to be really fun. I haven't played a Mario Kart series game for a while now, so I'd really be grateful if I won this giveaway, as it would be a chance to revisit one of my favorite series, and also a chance to make new memories with friends and family.
Play it on the 64 then come tell us how you feel hahaha

Sorrybut i hope it hasnt ended. My name is Chris and ive been wanting mario cart 7. When i was younger i lived in Texas and owned a nintendo64. The games i had were The legend of Zelda Ocaina of Time, Super mario 64, and 007. I've never got mario cart till my friend gave me his old ds light and a r4 card with that and a few games. Mario kart was my fave game to play but i lost the r4 and dropped my ds in water. When i got the 3ds a year ago i wanted to get Mario Kart but have no credit card to put money on my account nor does my gamestop own many 3ds games. I just wanted to play my fave game once again and see what tracks were added or kept.

i want Mario Kart 7 because i used to have it but i lost it and i was good at it and i wanna be able to play it again

Can I Get A Copy Of Kirby Triple Deluxe I've been wanting this game for a while, when I saw this I was like YES!!!!! So Pls. If Nah it's fine

Originally I wasn't going to make this giveaway because these days I haven't really been motivated, but I had a change of heart after listening to some music tonight. So yes, you can blame it on Ellie Goulding <3

I actually forgot the name of this song until one day it just hit me and I remembered it :D
You wouldn't believe how hard I've been trying to remember it but failed hard D:​

Anyhoo... moving on to the giveaway details.

It's simple. Choose a game from the list and tell me why you want it in a paragraph answer in this thread. "Sad stories" such as parents kicking you out to live on the streets and how you're unable to afford games will be ignored. The game is for YOU to play.
It's that simple. In TWO days I'll contact you. Yes, there is a sale in the eShop that's too good to miss ^.^

Is this still on?
If so, I would like Kirby's Triple Deluxe because I want to surprise my brother with
this game for him. I'd like it to be his birthday present. He SO wants this game for the
3DS.

My name is Jose and i'd like to enter for Super Mario Bros: The Lost Levels because the Nintendo franchise means a lot to me especially the Mario series.it is a great series that reminds me of where it all started me and smb 4ds at my Best bro's house . So id really like to play it. Other Mario games Im a fan of is sunshine, sluggers, party series etc. Thanks for reading this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back