Meep of the Meeps Giveaway (North America)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario Kart 7 because my 2DS got broke & I can't seem to receive it on my 3DSXL. It's 1 of my favorite games & I am itching:woot: 2 have it back plus I could use it to practice my driving skills. :thumbsup:

Kirby Tripple Deluxe Mario Kart 7 because my 2DS got broke & I can't seem to receive it on my 3DSXL. It's 1 of my favorite games & I am itching:woot: 2 have it back plus I've seen all the kirby episodes & played older kirby games. I've gotten preaty far on it & would like to catch up on it.

• Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels because it's a favorite mario game & would like to try it out + I've played older mario games.
Choose one only >.<

Reactions: Marc and Tiki
Choose one only >.<
Yeah I think you can't ask for 3 separate games IDK thought that's up to Marc

I feel like everyone's choosing Mario Kart 7, but I am also. I've had the game before, but I have since lost it because I lose everything.

The following is a 100% completely made up story.

But the real reason I want Mario Kart 7 is because I had this dream once. In the dream, Toadsworth and Mario were there. Toadsworth told me that he was glad I considered him my favorite Mario character in the series, but that he was upset because he never got many roles in video games. An argument ensued between the two. Mario started telling him how useless he was and that he didn't deserve a major role. This was very disheartening to hear, as it's all false. He is the keeper of the Toads, for leaf's sake! How is that useless!? Upset by Mario's remarks, I challenged him to a Kart race. I remember how fast I went. The wind was flowing through my hair. The mushrooms gave me immense speed, and the shells were whizzing by me thanks to my triple A jukes. However..there was one that I was unable to dodge.

It was blue, and it had spikes and wings on it. I tried everything I could to steer clear of its path, but it was no use. It followed my every move. But then I saw it, right in front of me. The finish line! I was going to win! Victory was right in front of me. All I had to do was avoid the shell for just a few more seconds and...BOOM! The shell crashed in to the side of my car. I flipped upside down and my tires spun out, causing my Kart to flip over a couple more times. I was now in the grass, smoke flowing from my Kart. I couldn't give up, though. I still saw no sign of Mario and I knew that I had to win for the sake of Toadsworth.

I started pushing the broken Kart towards the finish line. I was so close. The kart was moving slowly thanks to my un-developed muscles, but I was almost across the finish line. Just a few more steps! And that's when I heard it. The distant whirr and roar of a rival Kart. I turned my head for a moment to see the source of this racket: Mario. Mario was gaining on me. His speed was incredible. I turned around and pushed as hard as I could, but the sound grew closer still. Before I knew it, he was right behind me and then...I don't remember anymore. I'm not sure if he ran me over or I woke up from my dream, but one thing's for sure: I need my revenge.

So you see, my fellow 3dspedians. This is not just my want for a simple game. This is personal. Mario mocked my favorite character of the series AND humiliated me in a race with a blue shell. I will seek my revenge, and I will defeat this man in a race in the name of Toadsworth!

Reactions: 2071
Choose one only >.<

Ok, I choose this one>
Mario Kart 7 because my 2DS got broke & I can't seem to receive it on my 3DSXL. It's 1 of my favorite games & I am itching:woot:2 have it back plus I could use it to practice my driving skills. :thumbsup:

I would like Mario cart because I never had one of the series. Out of all the Mario games, the only one I never had was Mario cart.

P.s. If it sounds like I'm getting emotional, I'm not.

I feel like everyone's choosing Mario Kart 7, but I am also. I've had the game before, but I have since lost it because I lose everything.

The following is a 100% completely made up story.

But the real reason I want Mario Kart 7 is because I had this dream once. In the dream, Toadsworth and Mario were there. Toadsworth told me that he was glad I considered him my favorite Mario character in the series, but that he was upset because he never got many roles in video games. An argument ensued between the two. Mario started telling him how useless he was and that he didn't deserve a major role. This was very disheartening to hear, as it's all false. He is the keeper of the Toads, for leaf's sake! How is that useless!? Upset by Mario's remarks, I challenged him to a Kart race. I remember how fast I went. The wind was flowing through my hair. The mushrooms gave me immense speed, and the shells were whizzing by me thanks to my triple A jukes. However..there was one that I was unable to dodge.

It was blue, and it had spikes and wings on it. I tried everything I could to steer clear of its path, but it was no use. It followed my every move. But then I saw it, right in front of me. The finish line! I was going to win! Victory was right in front of me. All I had to do was avoid the shell for just a few more seconds and...BOOM! The shell crashed in to the side of my car. I flipped upside down and my tires spun out, causing my Kart to flip over a couple more times. I was now in the grass, smoke flowing from my Kart. I couldn't give up, though. I still saw no sign of Mario and I knew that I had to win for the sake of Toadsworth.

I started pushing the broken Kart towards the finish line. I was so close. The kart was moving slowly thanks to my un-developed muscles, but I was almost across the finish line. Just a few more steps! And that's when I heard it. The distant whirr and roar of a rival Kart. I turned my head for a moment to see the source of this racket: Mario. Mario was gaining on me. His speed was incredible. I turned around and pushed as hard as I could, but the sound grew closer still. Before I knew it, he was right behind me and then...I don't remember anymore. I'm not sure if he ran me over or I woke up from my dream, but one thing's for sure: I need my revenge.

So you see, my fellow 3dspedians. This is not just my want for a simple game. This is personal. Mario mocked my favorite character of the series AND humiliated me in a race with a blue shell. I will seek my revenge, and I will defeat this man in a race in the name of Toadsworth!

One paragraph... :eek:

I will like the Olaf quest game because my parents hate videogames so with my money i buy them. I waant the olaf one beacuse is the one that called my attention the most .

Choose one only >.<
Iagree, plus MK7 and KTD had the same openings. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!! :artist:

hi my name is hector J. and i would like to participate on winning a download code for Mario Kart 7, the thing is that i am a big fan in the mario kart franchise but i never had the 3ds version, since i am broke i thought that i can receive this game since i dont have any friends i am just on my own i hope to get the game or download code (whatever comes first) so that i may have an opportunity to win.

Hello Mark, thank you for inviting all of us in this "give away".

So the game i want to ask you is kirby triple deluxe, i have always love kirby, and i have just played like 3 of them (because things happens and i dont had the money for more) and recently i just found out that one of my Bestfriends lost my kirby 64, i had so many memorys of it in my childhood, so in my grief ( xD ) i have been in the mood to play another kirby game
but actually, i don't want it for me, but for my girlfriend. She jsut got a 3ds herself and doesn't have many games to play.
so this can be a win-win, she can have a new game and i will be able to play it with her <3

i hope this can be a good reason for me to win, if it isn't, well, i will just say congratulations for the winner.
and as my favorite charater from gravity falls says
"Remember! Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!"

Here is some password for Pokemon Rumble world( EUROPE VERSION ):

How to get play coins, i dont understand.

Its als0 for american.

All these posts do not belong in this thread, sorry. If you need help getting play coins, I'm sure someone in the shoutbox will be able to help you. Also, the Pokémon Rumble World passwords are completely irrelevant to both the giveaway, and you getting help with Play Coins.

Reactions: blinboy and Robbie
can i plz have tomadochi life?

can i plz have tomadochi life?
You didn't read the first post properly >.<

I want kirby triple deluxe because i'm a big Fan. I have all kirby games but not triple deluxe. I have to play it.As I move I have no more money for games. Thanks for the Chance to play it.

Hi Marc
The game I want would be Kirby Triple Deluxe.
I would like to have it because, when I was young, The only Kirby game I played, owned, was on a Game boy and after that I didn't play it again. So I would like it to walk down memory lane .

Mario Kart 7, Super Mario Bros. : The Lost Levels, Kirby Triple Deluxe,Tomodachi Life.I want them becase I like the games.

I wanna Tomodachi life because this gammes in awsome adorable fun aaaaaaaaaaand CRAIZEY.So
I never played a game like this is makes so fun (i Know it from the Demo)The imagination to put ANYONE in a Game is
so Cool.Im from Europe and the Code dint work on my 3DS so i will Auctioning this and with the Pc Il buy a TL(If is it enough)Thanks for the Giveaway Marc :)

I would like Kirby Triple Deluxe. I would like this game because my brother has it. I get really jealous of him playing and I don't want to spend my money on a game. I don't have a lot of money. :\ Therfore, I would like to take Kirby Triple Deluxe. :)

I want Mario Kart 7, because I love Mario series and I want to have it in my 3DS games collection, which now contains F1 2011 and Pokemon X, and I really want to participate in Mario Kart contest and I hadn't played none of Mario cart games, because when I was a kid and had GBA (I still have it :D) i hadn't got a chance to get Mario Cart game, because my parent said it was too expensive for a little game and I cannot find it now Original not fake version of Mario Kart for GBA.. So I want atleast to play it on my 3DS and I want to try to compete with other gamers here, cauze I'm quite good at racing style games..

I'd like to enter for Kirby Triple Deluxe.

I live in a country where console games are so damn rare that I have to import every single one of them. That means I have to sometimes pay 1.5 times the original price. I've played Kirby Super Star Ultra and loved it, so I was eying this for a while. The gameplay vids seemed pretty awesome as well. So, hopefully I'll win. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back