May 19th, 2014

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A second Member of the Week? A Member of the Year? A Member of the Day? A Member of the Month? A Member of the Second? What will it be? :woot:
Probably something a lot bigger than that. :D

May 10th, so.. I just want to say that I am not hosting a contest, :sneaky:
:confused: Well I'm excited and confuse at the same time.

What is it!?! :eek:

Reactions: 532
Hmm. Lets look at the date for clues. 5/19/14. May = May. 19 = No teen? 14 =for teen? Maybe its no teen = know teen. ???

Hmm. Lets look at the date for clues. 5/19/14. May = May. 19 = No teen? 14 =for teen? Maybe its no teen = know teen. ???
Do you turn 19-20 on that day?!:woot:

Oh, no, it can't be; your birthday is on June 7th. I checked on your profile.:sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm, I'm reading all of Marc's post, and I'm still clueless! This is too much, lol. I'll wait for May 19th :eek: My brain already went through a lot, when linking Spinnerweb's return date to this date. :hilarious:

I'm really confused here. xD

The hype still living on my hearth...
Marc is love and life.
Haha I get that reference from Shrek is love, Shrek is life.

Reactions: ErixSan
Marc, reveal a hint, atleast. I hate cliffhangers with all my hate :rage:

Can we get play coins from it? Is it a daily poll? Is it a question of the day? Is it a shrine for yours truly?

Can we get play coins from it? Is it a daily poll? Is it a question of the day? Is it a shrine for yours truly?
Lol! I think it's some kinda site update.

Lol! I think it's some kinda site update.
That seems a lot likelier than some of the other guesses. I'm just saying...:sneaky:

I'm just going to be extremely optimistic and go against Marc saying it won't be a contest and hope it's a Mario Kart League. In the perfect world where this happened, Mario Kart "gym leaders" could set up their own rules, like if they wanted it could be a race on Mario Kart 7 or Mario Kart 8, or even have an option to try and earn their badge through battle mode.

Really, that's the only thing it could possibly be to make me excited. Although site updates are always nice, and I do think the front page needs an upgrade, nothing gets me more excited than Mario Kart stuff.

Reactions: Reece and Marc
Haha. I'd love another gym style thing with games other than Pokemon (not that Pokemon alone is bad or anything). But I don't think so. There would have been PMs or something like that. There might not be enough people interested in it and on here regularly. I still think it might be a daily trivia or poll on the front page (or a not so Easter coin hunt).

Haha. I'd love another gym style thing with games other than Pokemon (not that Pokemon alone is bad or anything). But I don't think so. There would have been PMs or something like that. There might not be enough people interested in it and on here regularly. I still think it might be a daily trivia or poll on the front page (or a not so Easter coin hunt).
Well, but Easter is over, isn't it? It might be a giveaway of some sort, or he might be revamping the website a bit.
Whatever it is, i'm hyped and angry. I hate suspense.

I'm just going to be extremely optimistic and go against Marc saying it won't be a contest and hope it's a Mario Kart League. In the perfect world where this happened, Mario Kart "gym leaders" could set up their own rules, like if they wanted it could be a race on Mario Kart 7 or Mario Kart 8, or even have an option to try and earn their badge through battle mode.

Really, that's the only thing it could possibly be to make me excited. Although site updates are always nice, and I do think the front page needs an upgrade, nothing gets me more excited than Mario Kart stuff.
That would be great! Especially as @Reece will be getting Mario Kart 7! And we can race for Play Coins! :D
Edit: And I hope that it might be for Mario Kart 8, because I don't have a Wii U, and I'd be unlikely to get one. Even though I saw an advert on TV for a Wii U bundle with Mario Kart 8, and a Bullet Bill T-shirt (which my dad really wants to get. :p) But I might ask my parents if I can have it for Christmas or something, if we do end up getting a Mario Kart 8 League...:sneaky:

Oh, no, it can't be; your birthday is on June 7th. I checked on your profile.:sneaky:
Oh, wait! That means your birthday is ONLY 20 DAYS AWAY FROM HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2!:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Reece
5 days... only 5 days...

Five more days till Marc spill the tea on this mysterious May 19th date.... This wait... is worst than.... the wait for Super Smash Bros.....

Marc is going to change the site's name and somehow invite more people over from everywhere he can find and have a major redesign contest on Devianart (another guess). Or Marc is just going to change his profile picture. Maybe I'll get one of my guesses right. It better be big or I'll... I'll... shoot myself do nothing about it!

For some reason, I think it's gonna be a contest... :unsure:

Marc is going to change the site's name and somehow invite more people over from everywhere he can find and have a major redesign contest on Devianart (another guess). Or Marc is just going to change his profile picture. Maybe I'll get one of my guesses right. It better be big or I'll... I'll... shoot myself do nothing about it!

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he changed it to Nintendo Pedia, honestly. The next handheld is only a few years away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back