May 19th, 2014

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you guys actually remember me? Wow! That's really nice, guys. Or just Reece. Thanks @Reece! :D :hug:
I miss 3DS Pedia a lot. I still log in from time to time but don't really post regularly. And I was getting worried that when I got back you guys would not remember me and start treating me like some new guy instead of this forum's original clown which is what I am.

I'm having my annual exams, starting from April 22. These are really important exams and will determine where I can go after I leave college. I'm studying my head off and for almost two months I have forsaken all the things I love like video games, 3DS Pedia, music and anime. I'm studying so much I'm afraid that my neck will permanently bend downward from staring at books for so long. I can only hope I get marks proportional to my effort because believe me, I'm trying very hard to get the best result I can get.

It's also affected my sanity, which was in short supply to begin with, and I have all 11 of my childhood toys sleep next to me because I think that if I don't do that their feelings will be hurt.

So please, pray or hope or whatever that I get good - no, GREAT - marks in these exams. As for when I'm coming back; the last exam but one is of Islamic Studies on May 21 followed by three practicals in June, but I'm not concerned about the latter. I probably will have started posting again by May 19, but I won't be fully back till May 21.

I'm really looking forward to my exams ending because I'm going to start enjoying my life for once instead of being miserable like I mostly was in 2013 except when I was on 3DS Pedia. Believe it or not, talking to you guys was the highlight of my day last year. Thank you for that. And thank you for remembering me. Trust me, I WILL be back by the end of May and I'll be nice to everyone and be a fine upstanding member of this site - because it's my favourite site! :D

... So, yeah, :love: love you guys.

Uh... was this thread really about me? I kind of doubt it. But @Reece and (probably) some other guys remembering me meant so much that I typed all this in a flurry of happiness.

Now, @Marc, what's this mysterious plan of yours that you're executing on May 19? :p

Reactions: Moon Rain, 3dsatackman, Marc and 2 others
Wow, you guys actually remember me? Wow! That's really nice, guys. Or just Reece. Thanks @Reece! :D :hug:
I miss 3DS Pedia a lot. I still log in from time to time but don't really post regularly. And I was getting worried that when I got back you guys would not remember me and start treating me like some new guy instead of this forum's original clown which is what I am.

I'm having my annual exams, starting from April 22. These are really important exams and will determine where I can go after I leave college. I'm studying my head off and for almost two months I have forsaken all the things I love like video games, 3DS Pedia, music and anime. I'm studying so much I'm afraid that my neck will permanently bend downward from staring at books for so long. I can only hope I get marks proportional to my effort because believe me, I'm trying very hard to get the best result I can get.

It's also affected my sanity, which was in short supply to begin with, and I have all 11 of my childhood toys sleep next to me because I think that if I don't do that their feelings will be hurt.

So please, pray or hope or whatever that I get good - no, GREAT - marks in these exams. As for when I'm coming back; the last exam but one is of Islamic Studies on May 21 followed by three practicals in June, but I'm not concerned about the latter. I probably will have started posting again by May 19, but I won't be fully back till May 21.

I'm really looking forward to my exams ending because I'm going to start enjoying my life for once instead of being miserable like I mostly was in 2013 except when I was on 3DS Pedia. Believe it or not, talking to you guys was the highlight of my day last year. Thank you for that. And thank you for remembering me. Trust me, I WILL be back by the end of May and I'll be nice to everyone and be a fine upstanding member of this site - because it's my favourite site! :D

Uh... was this thread really about me? I kind of doubt it. But @Reece and (probably) some other guys remembering me meant so much that I typed all this in a flurry of happiness.

Now, @Marc, what's this mysterious plan of yours that you're executing on May 19? :p

Oh hi!
I also got back on this site, but I'm not that active now... It was weird about not seeing you again here...
I wish you good luck on those exams!

Erm, so who were you again? :p

Reactions: entei123
@Spinnerweb good luck with your exam :) I'm going to submit my undergrad thesis tomorrow, so wish me luck! Can't be very active for the next two weeks, which is saddening :cry:

Reactions: Marc
So is this the end of a contest, the start of a contest, a huge announcement, nothing but a trolling tread, a game to find out what it is, a huge redesign, or other? I'm right and you know it.

So is this the end of a contest, the start of a contest, a huge announcement, nothing but a trolling tread, a game to find out what it is, a huge redesign, or other? I'm right and you know it.

I'm hoping it's a huge announcement of some sort >.> Making a thread like this just for a new contest seems a bit silly IMO. Maybe he'll announce that he's eating a big mac from McDonalds.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and D4rkDragon
I'm hoping it's a huge announcement of some sort >.> Making a thread like this just for a new contest seems a bit silly IMO. Maybe he'll announce that he's eating a big mac from McDonalds.
Ya ever heard of monster mac? google it :woot:

Ew, that's not nice to look at.

I would eat 2 monster macs.

The hype still living on my hearth...
Marc is love and life.

Its a rank system that will be linked to a game here on 3dspedia and will give automatic playcoins for the 3 guys with the best rank on the game. everyone who did 30 posts will be able to play the game :)

Hmm... guys I think I got it. Doesn't Wii and DS wi-fi shut down May 20th? xD Maybe you're gonna have a tourney? :p

Hmm... guys I think I got it. Doesn't Wii and DS wi-fi shut down May 20th? xD Maybe you're gonna have a tourney? :p

Pokémon White and Black tournament!

If it were a tournament for those, it would have started by now. I mean, the X/Y mini tournament hasn't been finished and that started over a month ago, and that's for a game almost everyone has. No...it's gonna be something else.

If it were a tournament for those, it would have started by now. I mean, the X/Y mini tournament hasn't been finished and that started over a month ago, and that's for a game almost everyone has. No...it's gonna be something else.
It doesn't have to be a tournament maybe just a day when you guys just play games :p

May 10th, so.. I just want to say that I am not hosting a contest, :sneaky:

May 10th, so.. I just want to say that I am not hosting a contest, :sneaky:

Mmm... It isn't my birthday either.

image.jpg

:p

Last edited:
A second Member of the Week? A Member of the Year? A Member of the Day? A Member of the Month? A Member of the Second? What will it be? :woot:

Reactions: 18 and 532
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back