Mario Kart 8 Launch Tournament! (eShop Giveaways)

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never heard of that fire jump until now, but he saidit only cut off a second off his time, so I don't really see a reason for it to be banned. any Mario Kart expert can still win even if someone uses that technique.

Umm... I don't know, what time the tournaments starting or what the friend code or tournament code is, can you please update us with that?

Umm... I don't know, what time the tournaments starting or what the friend code or tournament code is, can you please update us with that?
Each persons Nintendo Network ID is on the first page, he has been updating this topic for that. But we won't know anymore details until he is ready to give more.

Full bracket will be posted 12:00AM EST.

Reactions: Heart
@Nanamine
This should be banned?
I do this in time trials and it doesn't make the boost last longer but makes you go slightly faster when hopping side to side (a technique not even shown in the vid).

Banning this would be hard to feel comfortable with because hopping mixed with drifts is such a normal and habitual style of racing for people lmao

I do this in time trials and it doesn't make the boost last longer but makes you go slightly faster when hopping side to side (a technique not even shown in the vid).

Banning this would be hard to feel comfortable with because hopping mixed with drifts is such a normal and habitual style of racing for people lmao

This will be my first Mario Kart game so...
I thought that was a bug :p

Reactions: BjFauble
This will be my first Mario Kart game so...
I thought that was a bug :p
First Mariokart game
Wat

wat

Even when i am not in good luck everyone

First Mariokart game
Wat

wat

3DS -> First Nintendo console
Wii U-> Second Nintendo console

So...

Level? What? You mean Track? Players can pick whatever they want.

Sorry, I mean the track.
I won't play tomorrow because I need to learn to play it first :p

PS: Can't add you to my friend list >.>

If my competition doesn't race, do I win by default?

Good luck everyone

If the other guy doesn't say a valid reason, then yes.

That is correct. You all have one week to finish Round 1 matches. Failure to do so may result in disqualification unless otherwise given a reason for inactivity.

@Kurisuellegarden Let's get this over with, :sneaky: (I'll lose anyway) My NNID is Marc_Uchiha

To clarify is it just a one and done, do or die race? Or is it best out of a certain number, set # of points, etc. Sorry if this is explained elsewhere - I didn't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back