Mario Kart 8 Launch Tournament! (eShop Giveaways)

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll gladly remove the rule in a future tournament, but I don't think trolling your way to getting money is fair. Removed you from the list, but if you change your mind, let me know.

Three spots open.
Wow u wldnt change rules lmao I'll rejoin please.

Wow u wldnt change rules lmao I'll rejoin please.

Just because you're my best friend doesn't mean I'll bend rules for you...isn't that what you hate about <certain forum>? The staff changing rules and breaking rules whenever they like?

Added back to the list.

Reactions: Heart
Just because you're my best friend doesn't mean I'll bend rules for you...isn't that what you hate about <certain forum>? The staff changing rules and breaking rules whenever they like?

Added back to the list.
LOLLLLL I wanted to have the tournament rules changed that's all lmao and ty

Still have to see if I'll get Mario Kart 8 before that date!:S
If I do, I'll enter!:D For sure! n_n
Should be real fun!

Reactions: BjFauble
This tournament is going to be fun, win or lose, all that matters is having fun.

Reactions: Heart and BjFauble
Sign me up please

NNID: AdamK94

Sign me up please

NNID: AdamK94

Yay.

Added to the list. One spot left!

Sign me up! :)

Just to be clear, trolling is where you specifically maliciously go out of your way to stop someone?

Just to be clear, trolling is where you specifically maliciously go out of your way to stop someone?

Yes, that is correct.

> June 6th.

Damn it all. If this is the finalized date, then I'm afraid that I have to drop out from the tournament.

Unfortunately, this is during the AnimeNEXT convention that I'm planning to attend. :(

> June 6th.

Damn it all. If this is the finalized date, then I'm afraid that I have to drop out from the tournament.

Unfortunately, this is during the AnimeNEXT convention that I'm planning to attend. :(

Well, how long is the convention? If it's only a few days then it's fine. You don't have to do your matches as soon as the tournament starts.

I can't wait for this tournament! After playing a lot of online in MK8 it's not as easy to troll people because you don't get good items as easily anymore. Plus not being able to carry two items at once (one behind you and one in stock).

I am eagerly awaiting the beginning of the tournament.

Well, how long is the convention? If it's only a few days then it's fine. You don't have to do your matches as soon as the tournament starts.

Oh wow, I was unaware. It lasts from June 6-8.

Added back to the list.
Oh no. He's a man of high moral standards. He never demonstrates self - serving bias when it comes to ethics and morality. Heart: defender of morality and equality.
Also, define being active.

Reactions: BjFauble
Oh no. He's a man of high moral standards. He never demonstrates self - serving bias when it comes to ethics and morality. Heart: defender of morality and equality.
Also, define being active.
Wait what, can you reword this? LOL

Wait what, can you reword this? LOL
Second sentence summarizes it.

Reactions: Heart and BjFauble
@Nanamine
This should be banned?

I don't think it should be banned, it's not really a glitch, it's just Mario Physiques, lol. If it's how a part of the game works, you shouldn't ban it, but after all I'm not the host of the tournament.

Reactions: Heart
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back