Mario Kart 8 Launch Tournament! (eShop Giveaways)

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, can't be bothered. I'll just get it in the morning.
I'm downloading it too, are you getting it at midnight? :woot:

I'm getting mine around 3 PM EST that day. I have to get it after school. D: None the less, more hype!

Hype Train!... Oh wait I don't see it.

TrevG1

What is trolling in this ? In the rules it says no trolling.

What is trolling in this ? In the rules it says no trolling.

Stopping your kart while you have a star just to hit someone.

Reactions: Heart
Stopping your kart while you have a star just to hit someone.
LOLLLL ok but I will probably back up to get someone with a star to hit them once. You gain so much time on them

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
LOLLLL ok but I will probably back up to get someone with a star to hit them once. You gain so much time on them

Well, it's against the rules, so if I catch you doing that it won't turn out good in you favor.

I just noticed items are now allowed - begins the evil laugh -

@Nanamine :sneaky:

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx

I changed it because I realized me, Aquas and Heart would destroy otherwise :sneaky:

Reactions: Heart and Marc

No offence but you just noticed that now? :giggle: Carry on.

Well, it's against the rules, so if I catch you doing that it won't turn out good in you favor.
Wow I not playin then lmao

Wow I not playin then lmao

You can't live your life disobeying rules.

I hope I can race on the 6th, I work from 5 am- 11 am central.

Reactions: BjFauble
You can't live your life disobeying rules.
True, which is why I won't be apart of your system.

if you like to break the rules, wouldn't you also want to break your own rules and participate in this tournament?

It's not a system, and the fact that you're refusing to listen to the simplist rule worries me. I think your situation with Washington has petrified you or something.

Anyway, back on topic.

if you like to break the rules, wouldn't you also want to break your own rules and participate in this tournament?
You should never break your own rules as tradition forbids. You wouldn't give money back after stealing it. After all he scams people of their money in his Pokemon shop. jk. hahahaha you didn't see this so you took this seriously!

It's not a system, and the fact that you're refusing to listen to the simplist rule worries me. I think your situation with Washington has petrified you or something.

Anyway, back on topic.
LOLLLL I won't be participating cuz I wanna troll lmao (serious) you can take me off unless u wanna change rule (plz)

LOLLLL I won't be participating cuz I wanna troll lmao (serious) you can take me off unless u wanna change rule (plz)

I'll gladly remove the rule in a future tournament, but I don't think trolling your way to getting money is fair. Removed you from the list, but if you change your mind, let me know.

Three spots open.

Reactions: Heart
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back