Virtual Console Majora's Mask 64?

• Thread starter PigMayor
  • Start date
PigMayor

PigMayor

gaming
Towns Folk
I'm thinking of getting Majorca's Mask 64 or Ocarina of Time 64 from Wii U Virtual Console. Maybe both, because I can't afford the 3DS remakes. What do you guys think? Should I go for one or the other, or both of them? I'd like to hear your opinions.
~PigMayor

Well there's the Eshop thing on here, maybe you could save up Play Coins (on this forum) and get the remakes from the 3DS Eshop eventually. But if you don't want to wait that long, I would get both (If Majora is even on the VC), and/or save up for the remakes.

I'm thinking of getting Majorca's Mask 64 or Ocarina of Time 64 from Wii U Virtual Console. Maybe both, because I can't afford the 3DS remakes. What do you guys think? Should I go for one or the other, or both of them? I'd like to hear your opinions.
~PigMayor
If you are having a hard time to get the remake, i suggest playing the originals till you get the remakes with enough money on your wallet, i was having a hard time to get some games in gamestop or walmart since most of the time i'm just saving up money to buy a used copy with a coupon like get 2 get 1 free on the same price or lower (which i like that). i recommend you save money for a long time till you get more than enough money. (my strategy to get more games for my 3ds and Wii U, especially on a console that i want).

Reactions: PigMayor
well where i live for the wii ocarina and majora mask is 2000 wii points which is about $20.so unless nintendo made the price higher for ocarina and majora you would be getting half price of buying both 3d versions and the games are pretty much the same majora 3d has little tweeks and ocarina 3d is just a remake with better graphics and a 3d feature which is terrible for both games.so virtual console would be half the price with 64 graphics and no 3d feature but that's pretty much it.both games are good so i would suggest getting both games for vc although it would be the amount of money for one of the 3d games but it would be worth it to have 2 of the best hits for zelda instead of one

Reactions: PigMayor
Back