PkMn XY/ORAS LOOKING FOR HOOPA

• Thread starter Rocky
  • Start date
Rocky

Rocky

Mad Cat
Towns Folk
With Sun and Moon coming out in just a few months, I challenged myself to try and fill out the pokedex. However, there is one event Pokémon I don't have. The only event Pokémon I don't have. Hoopa. I've tried looking everywhere for people willing to trade one but with no luck. So I decided to make a post here.

I'm willing to trade
20th anniversary Arceus code
20th anniversary Darkrai
Play coins (reasonable offer)

(I understand Hoopa isn't needed for the Shiny charm but it would look oh so good on my almost complete pokedex)

Thank you :)

Last edited:
can you pay 60 pc for the hoopa also are those 20th anniversary codes for the TCGO because there was a 20th anniversary booster box with arceus and darkrai but sepratly of course

can you pay 60 pc for the hoopa also are those 20th anniversary codes for the TCGO because there was a 20th anniversary booster box with arceus and darkrai but sepratly of course
No Pokemon is worth 60 play coins. That is a rip-off. 5-13 sounds right for a good deal.

He said however much

Ill sell mine to you for 20pc later today if ur willing

Last edited by a moderator:
i alredy offered mine though and also he did say however many playcoins so that is why i am selling it for 60

He said however much

Ill sell mine to you for 20pc later today if ur willing
I'll take your offer. I'll reply back when I'm free to do it

i alredy offered mine though and also he did say however many playcoins so that is why i am selling it for 60
Thank you for your offer, however it is a tad too much and I would like to keep a reserve of play coins

Thank you for your offer, however it is a tad too much and I would like to keep a reserve of play coins
then why put in (however many) for the play coins

then why put in (however many) for the play coins

He said reasonable offer, and that is not a reasonable offer.

He said reasonable offer, and that is not a reasonable offer.
when did you find this thread because before you cam it was saying (however many) and i know this

when did you find this thread because before you cam it was saying (however many) and i know this

Either way, it doesn't matter. Someone else made a better offer, and he chose the better offer.

hes right, and I can give you a few more if you'd like, maybe for personal use?

60 is outrageous man!

Hey leave her alone bruh,she just said one price,doesnt deserve to be judged over it

Reactions: FuntimeFoxy
I can give you one for free I actually have an extra

Back