• Thread starter Furno
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furno

Furno

Realest Of The Realest
Banned User
There is talk of a live action MH movie being made by hollywood, I have no opinion on this so far. Maybe I will if they make a trailer for it. Just thought you guys should know.

I'm not getting my hopes up that it'll be good.

knowing what happens when people make movies about video games, i honestly hope that they don't make a MH movie e.e

Live action? I hope it's more like Transformers and not like fighting some CGI monsters. That being said I expect it to be funny because of it's effects and poor writing/acting.

Hollywood-made movies based on video games are a 50/50 thing: 50% of it being bad, or 50% of being completely unrelated to the games, and make people even more confused about the games.

Or we'll get "Monster Hunter: Michael Bay Edition". Seriously, the odds of having Hollywood fail that one are so high...

There's like no story in MH, I wonder what they will come with. Please, no love interest nor a damsel in distress situation -_-

There's like no story in MH, I wonder what they will come with. Please, no love interest nor a damsel in distress situation -_-
That can be a good thing. It can give them more creative freedom without straying away from the source material.

I really hope whoever writes the script and directs it has actually played more than an hour of MH and knows something about the games besides "Monster Hunter is a game"

Reactions: 4771
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back