Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Conversion

Am looking for above poke for the battle tree, I really want to attain a huge streak. Shiny isn't as important, (will still accept with proof though). I can teach it the moves if necessary. Mainly all I need is a timid adaptability porygon-z that has 0 Atk IVs. Price can be determined upon confirmation someone is willing to trade this poke to me. Thanks in advance!

You want it to have 0 in Atk and 31 in everything else? Or would just a low Atk stat work?

0 Atk IVs and 31 in everything else with a timid nature and adaptability. What do you think a fair price would be, if you're interested?

A 6 IV Pokemon? I do have a Porygon with a 31/0/31/31/31/30 set but it's Download. Otherwise I have a Trace (Adaptability) one with a really low Atk that's been EV'd trained to your set and level 45 I could give you for 5 PC.

I am ok with the trace porygon so long as it gets adaptability when it evolves to porygon z and has the timid nature. I can hyper train it later. When are you available to trade and you can trade evolve with me to get it to evolve twice?
EDIT: PC sent!
EDIT: Realised it will get the correct ability upon evolution! So, as long as it has a timid nature it works for me!

Last edited:
I'm busy today but I should be free all day tomorrow so message then whenever you're free and we can coordinate something. I can definitely help you with the tradebacks!

Reactions: etrian_warrior
Alright, I'll be on tomorrow then, it is timid though right?

Yup!

Reactions: etrian_warrior
I am prepared, just message me whenever you're ready.

Added you, and am getting online! My IGN is Bucky.

Will have to add you as well! Will get online now!

What's your IGN?

IGN: Blake

Just have to go find an upgrade.

EDIT: You don't by chance have an upgrade do you?

Just have to go find an upgrade.

EDIT: You don't by chance have an upgrade do you?

Can pay extra PC if you do I just don't have the BP right now.

EDIT: I have to leave but I will be back later! I will message you.

Sure, I'll attach it to a Pokemon real quick.

See above edit! Sorry!

Getting back online with your Up-grade!

EDIT: Alright, message me when you're ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back