Pokemon S/M LF legit 6IV shinies

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
PersonSP

PersonSP

Writing- 'n-Drawing-aholic
Towns Folk
I want a complete living dex with all variants. To archieve this I need a lot of shinies. You can help! :D

I am aware that there is now a 100% chance to get shinies but... I'm too lazy to shiny swap. Never been much of a breeder. :yawn:Any shiny is welcome, but 6IVs would be awesome.

Tell me what shiny you have and we'll make a deal! (If you're starting to breed just to sell it to me, go for a Minior or an Eevee, I love those)

IMPORTANT: I only accept shinies bred in either Pokémon Sun or Moon since those are less likely to be hacked.

I want a complete living dex with all variants. To archieve this I need a lot of shinies. You can help! :D

I am aware that there is now a 100% chance to get shinies but... I'm too lazy to shiny swap. Never been much of a breeder. :yawn:Any shiny is welcome, but 6IVs would be awesome.

Tell me what shiny you have and we'll make a deal! (If you're starting to breed just to sell it to me, go for a Minior or an Eevee, I love those)

IMPORTANT: I only accept shinies bred in either Pokémon Sun or Moon since those are less likely to be hacked.
There is no "100% shiny chance". The shiny swap has the same chances as the normal Masuda method, but you do it with Magikarps, which eggs open faster, and once you get Shiny karp, you restart your game, and breed the same amount of eggs, that's it

The eggs open faster, but the chances are the same as in XY/ORAS

There is no "100% shiny chance". The shiny swap has the same chances as the normal Masuda method, but you do it with Magikarps, which eggs open faster, and once you get Shiny karp, you restart your game, and breed the same amount of eggs, that's it

The eggs open faster, but the chances are the same as in XY/ORAS
I get that, but you can pick your shiny, with a guarantee that it will be shiny. (But that's a lot more work to type up)

I get that, but you can pick your shiny, with a guarantee that it will be shiny. (But that's a lot more work to type up)
Its pretty much fiinding a shiny Magikarp, and then changing it for the Pokémon you like. It saves steps, but is as guaranteed as any other shiny

Reactions: PersonSP
Exactly

This question is like asking for HUGE DIAMONDS.
A shiny lit pkmn is way too hard to find, especially here.

What about Shinies that are Hyper-Trained to be 6 IVs? Will that work?

It would....except you can't train IVs. Just EVs.

It would....except you can't train IVs. Just EVs.
You can train IVs with the bottle caps (only at level 100 tho)

You can train IVs with the bottle caps (only at level 100 tho)
I did not know that.

@Dedenne in that case; yes of course!

How much are you willing to pay for one shiny?

I can do this request within a week, with proof, of course.

Depending on the shiny 5-15 pc. ;)

Depending on the shiny 5-15 pc. ;)
I can help you on that if you're still open! Which Shiny Pokémon would you like? :)

A Minior please. :)

A Minior please. :)
Roger!...Err, that's it? I'll decide which ball type and nature?

Roger!...Err, that's it? I'll decide which ball type and nature?
Yes. It's not competitive, I'm a collector. ;)

Oh, is that so. Coincidentally, I already have a Shiny Minior up for trade! I'd charge you 10 PC because I didn't breed this myself; It's also not in any special balls or have egg moves and hidden ability. It's still level 1 with only 5 IVs though. I can level it to 100 and Hyper Train to have 6 IVs but I'm charging 5 PC more for that. Your call!
Let me know when you're ready to trade! My FC is 2251 - 7054 - 8041. IGN is Kim.

Last edited:
Sorry but I really don't trust some random Reddit user.

Sorry but I really don't trust some random Reddit user.
Sure, understandable. What about if I breed one myself, but use the same method, which is TSV hatching?

TSV is fine. :)

Back