Closed Levi's General Goods Shoppe (GFX, Fortune Cookies, Pokémon, and More!)

• Thread starter Leviathinian
  • Start date
The tedious process of a 100% complete file... *sigh* well.. bring on the bells
Name of Game: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Name of Item: 80 Bell Bags
Other Details: Levi is awesome!
Discount Code: BellBonanza
PC sent! Let me know when you're online!

@Leviathinian HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH BELLS
I've devoted many, many hours into my Animal Crossing: New Leaf over the years. I grind a lot, and have plenty to spare! Maybe you'd like to order some sometime, eh?

Levi, I'm wondering if you have a rare berry for Sun and Moon, in particular?

Name of Game: Pokémon Sun
Name of Item(s): Maranga Berry
Other Details: Just one would be enough for me, because I didn't even get one when SRing as well...
Discount Code: n/a

Last edited:
Levi, I'm wondering if you have a rare berry for Sun and Moon, in particular?

Name of Item(s): Maranga Berry
Other Details: Just one would be enough for me, because I didn't even get one when SRing as well...

Your berry has been retrieved! PM me when you are available, or would you prefer me to PM you so you won't forget?

Your berry has been retrieved! PM me when you are available, or would you prefer me to PM you so you won't forget?
I'll let you know whenever I spot you online soon :)

EDIT: Oh, and there's one order coming up soon.
Name of Item(s): Evolution
Other Details: I wanted my other Nebby to evolve into Lunala.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leviathinian
Let me see... I'll pay in advance 'cause I got hundreds of PC. :pompus:
I'd like to order three Sp.AtkUPs, in Sun/Moon, that should be about 6PC, right?

Let me see... I'll pay in advance 'cause I got hundreds of PC. :pompus:
I'd like to order three Sp.AtkUPs, in Sun/Moon, that should be about 6PC, right?
An interesting order! I'll get to work as soon as I can, and will PM you when it's ready! Then we'll discuss a time to trade. Make sure to have some Pokémon to trade off so I can get them to you!

An interesting order! I'll get to work as soon as I can, and will PM you when it's ready! Then we'll discuss a time to trade. Make sure to have some Pokémon to trade off so I can get them to you!
I'm thinking I'll just send the one. Then, when you're getting the others, I'll send the first one back.
I named by collector pokemon "Fetch". Y'know, save time. }]

Name of Item(s): 16 Bell Bags
Other Details: I've never traded or anything in ACNL, so if there is anything that I need to do to get these bells, let me know.

Name of Item(s): 16 Bell Bags
Other Details: I've never traded or anything in ACNL, so if there is anything that I need to do to get these bells, let me know.
Hi, thanks for stopping by my shop! All you'll have to to is add my friend code and come over to my town to pick up the bells! I'll send you a PM to decide when you can come pick up your order.

Say, I hate to be off-topic, but do you offer pokemon trading or breeding service? I'm willing to buy one or two pokemon if you're interested, and I know with you I get results.

Now I ain't decided what I want just yet, I'm just curious. ^~^

Say, I hate to be off-topic, but do you offer pokemon trading or breeding service? I'm willing to buy one or two pokemon if you're interested, and I know with you I get results.

Now I ain't decided what I want just yet, I'm just curious. ^~^

I'm getting started on that! I'm just figuring out how to word it correctly on my original post.
What would you like to order? Keep in mind that breeding for the right Pokemon may take a while!

I'm getting started on that! I'm just figuring out how to word it correctly on my original post.
What would you like to order? Keep in mind that breeding for the right Pokemon may take a while!
Gosh. Well I'm thinking I could order a LV19 Tirtouga with Solid Rock, or a LV20 Stufful with Fluffy. I can't decide 'till I see some prices. ^~^
I don't mind the moves the Tirtouga comes in, but I think the Stufful should have Endure, Flail, Tackle, and Baby-Doll Eyes.

Gosh. Well I'm thinking I could order a LV19 Tirtouga with Solid Rock, or a LV20 Stufful with Fluffy. I can't decide 'till I see some prices. ^~^
I don't mind the moves the Tirtouga comes in, but I think the Stufful should have Endure, Flail, Tackle, and Baby-Doll Eyes.

I can easily get both! I've updated my prices on my original post. If you don't want EV training or specific Hidden Powers on your Pokémon, it'll just be 1PC Each! Pick out what Gender, Nature, Ability, and optional nickname you want along with your level and move set.

Reactions: MindzEye
Oh at these prices, I feel guilty!

Ok, the 1st one would be a boy Stufful, Lv 20.
Moves are Tackle, Endure, Flail, and Baby-Doll Eyes.
Ability is Fluffy.
Name: Teeny

2nd is the boy Tirtouga,
Lv 19.
Moves are Aqua Jet, Body Slam, Bide, and Withdraw.
Ability is Solid Rock.
Name: Titan

Lastly, I'll also take a Fortune Cookie. Here comes 3PC: the sum total. ^~^

Oh at these prices, I feel guilty!

Ok, the 1st one would be a boy Stufful, Lv 20.
Moves are Tackle, Endure, Flail, and Baby-Doll Eyes.
Ability is Fluffy.
Name: Teeny

2nd is the boy Tirtouga,
Lv 19.
Moves are Aqua Jet, Body Slam, Bide, and Withdraw.
Ability is Solid Rock.
Name: Titan

Lastly, I'll also take a Fortune Cookie. Here comes 3PC: the sum total. ^~^

I'll get started right away! It might take a while to get the egg moves and everything, but it shouldn't be that long. Does the Nature matter?

@Leviathinian Hey, it's me! I was wondering if you could breed some Egg Moves onto the following Pokemon: Spearow, Diglett, Wingull, and Psyduck? If so, how much would it cost?

Well, if you don't want me to breed for Hidden Powers or EV train, then it'll be just 1 PC each! My prices are on my Original Post. What moves do you want on them? Does Nature, Gender, Nickname, IVs, Level, or Ability matter?

Back