SMT x FE Levels of characters after the final boss - Tokyo Mirage Sessions

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
So here are the levels of my characters after I beat the final boss. I have completed all their side stories and was under leveled with some party members.

Itsuki: 65
Touma: 60
Tsubasa: 55
Yashiro: 61
Kiria:57
Elenora:59
Mamori:58

Feel free to share your party member's stats. I might do a lunatic run of the game after I do hard mode, because I carried over the levels and stats.

Itsuki: 72
Touma: 71
Tsubasa: 66
Yashiro: 63
Kiria:68
Elenora:65
Mamori:61
Personally, I would do another round on hard before doing lunatic so I can get all the achievements possible. Once you start lunatic, all stats from previous characters start all over.

Itsuki: 72
Touma: 71
Tsubasa: 66
Yashiro: 63
Kiria:68
Elenora:65
Mamori:61
Personally, I would do another round on hard before doing lunatic so I can get all the achievements possible. Once you start lunatic, all stats from previous characters start all over.
I started a hard mode already so I can attempt to 100%. Then lunatic

in normal mode i had itsuki at level 58 and the others more or less at level 55 but it was difficult aniway because the final boss normally was doing too much damage and leaving my team with -20% hp
now i am playing lunatic

in normal mode i had itsuki at level 58 and the others more or less at level 55?
How. The boss is level 65. You must've had to be extremely lucky lol

How. The boss is level 65. You must've had to be extremely lucky lol
i am a master tactician huehuehuehue
and I defeated it in my first try
in lunatic i will need more grinding because I only do 20-30 damage to the enemies for now
and they kill me with sessions in one turn

I also played on hard mode through my first play through. I know for a fact that I will play hard mode again before playing on lunatic mode. New game plus pretty much gives more side quests and extra content, so it is totally worth doing another play through before doing lunatic.

i am a master tactician huehuehuehue
and I defeated it in my first try
in lunatic i will need more grinding because I only do 20-30 damage to the enemies for now
and they kill me with sessions in one turn
Yeah, hard mode was tough for me because of the grinding. Lunatic mode will be absolute hell.

Back