Least Favorite Splatoon Weapon?

• Thread starter Killer B
  • Start date
Killer B

Killer B

Killer B, yo
Towns Folk
For me it's hands down Ink-Brush. I hate it. It's not fun to use and its so weird.

What is your guys least fav?

Hate the splat charger . I like to rush in splat and ink as much as i can so i stick with the aerospray.

Hate the splat charger . I like to rush in splat and ink as much as i can so i stick with the aerospray.

Yeah, the Splat-Charger is better for supporting your buddies in Splat-Zones. Not very good in Turf-War.

I hate the Lunar Blaster. It has a slow fire rate and doesn't even travel very far. I think this is the only blaster with the shortest range , and it rarely helps. The only mode I find it helpful in is Tower Control, since you can just jump amd shoot directly at the tower, and sometimes earns you a splat or two. Basically, I hate guns with slow fire rates.

The one weapon that I hate the most is the Luna blaster. I'm a fast pace guy and I can't deal with it shooting a bullet every 3 seconds. Another weapon I hate is the sniper rifles. I love them it's just when someone else uses it and they are really good with it. My teammates would also go and point the laser right at me when I'm hidden in my color and now one knows where I am and they'll point the laser at me to get me killed.

The Dynamo Roller because it's really slow when you use it. The splats when you swing it are powerful, but you have to be quick, an enemy could KO you first. Not really recommended unless you're really skilled with it. I like to have medium fast mobility personally at least. I hardly ever use it in matches, because I don't like to risk losing. xD

I used to dislike the Luna Blaster, but I gave it a second chance recently. Now I think it's alright, especially in Tower Control. Its range could be slightly tweaked, however. xP

The gold or silver Dynamo roller
It's very slow and I don't use rollers in general
Just not my play style >_>

The weapon I hate the most is the h3 nozzlenose because even though you might think you might do go because it kills people quick but, you're wrong. You can't even ink or even kill people quick because the enemy team is moving so quick can't even hit them with your "quick" 4 shots and the bearly even covers any ground with 4 shots. I like splattershots and aero-sprays more cause their fast and effective.

I haven't tried out many of the weapons. For now, I think my least favourite would be the Splat Charger. It is good for instantly taking down players, but it takes a while to charge and you have to aim constantly.

I'm still kind of a rookie in splatoon. The Splat Charger seems to be a weapon for skilled players and I have been defeated badly in ranked battles due to it.

I think that would be any of the brushes, they feel really useless.
Some players online have destroyed me with it, but only because they were hiding, or they were really fast. It's just that you're so limited to being close to the enemy that it's impossible to master the weapon. And it's kinda like a really weak roller..

But that's just me, I hope nobody who mains these weapons gets mad. >.>

When my enemy is using it: Those brushes that instakill you at close-range. They jump out of ink and splat me every single time unless I catch them off guard.

When I'm using it: Snipers. Any sniper, as a matter of fact. I suck the most when using them.

The only weapon that I really dislike in the entire game would have to be the Luna Blaster. It just feels somewhat clunky to use, like the controls for it don't quite work like that should. And it has an incredible poor range for its slow fire rate, further compounding its problems.

Back