KH3D-DDD Kingdom Hearts 3D Opinions

• Thread starter neirden
  • Start date
neirden

neirden

Keyblade Master/Hero of Time
Towns Folk
I thought Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance was pretty great. I am a fan of the series and I really enjoyed it. But I have ehard of some people that didn't like it. Whats your opinion?:cool:

Yeah. I noticed after I posted the thread

I think that the 3d effect of the game that is Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance is a really amazing one . Personally I played the demo when it was the time around when I first got my 3ds and to be honest it looked like the best thing I've ever seen on the 3ds . The gameplay and others are also awesome but to me the 3d effect is in the tops of my list of them all :D

I really love the Kingdom Hearts series. It was pretty Awesome but I was a little disappointed when they took out Donald and Goofy. I want Donald to use cure so I don't use mp. I do like the system for the skills how you have to wait for it to charge up.

I enjoyed the game a lot, especially the boss fights (YX was my favorite). The only thing that could've been done better was the Flowmotion aspect during the late-game; It was great in the first half of the game, but it went to the backburner for me once I got stronger commands and just leveled up. Besides using it in fights though, Flowmotion was fun to use for exploration.

I enjoyed this game too. It had good gameplay and story as always. I didn't like that the drop meter always went down. I know you can use an item to refill it but it doesn't really give you the chance to level up one character. I do like that you get to play as 2 characters(Sora & Riku). I wish the multiplayer was better.

It's good but it really made the story a lot more complicated with that time travel thing. But if it wasn't for it Riku wouldn't have become a master :3 Also it was fresh because there were new worlds like Prankster's Paradise and there were TWEWY characters which was awesome.

I got this game as my first 3ds game.
I first got the game I decided that Dream drop distance was my favorite of the four kingdom hearts games ive played.
I've played KH358/2, kh recoded, KH Chain of memories, and KH Dream Drop Distance.
These games were all nice but in Dream Drop Distance the different things you can do and use are fun and extremely useful. For example Flowmotion it lets you get anywhere u can go on the map plus you can attack with it, that's why I think it's extremely useful.
Another feature that's fun is Flick Rush I've succeeded in getting all the gold medals and have the highest rank possible its just difficult to do.

I enjoyed this game! I'm not finished yet, but I have the bad habit of progressing so far, getting stuck, and moving onto a new game. :p I'll probably be back to it soon, though! I'm on the last world.

This was my first Kingdom Hearts game and there is the slight chance my love is more because it's Disneyified. If this were a regular RPG I probably wouldn't care for it as much. I love going around the Disney worlds and, with the first time playing through, unlocking the little story bit where I get to see characters. I also love the music, I think it makes it a ton more fun. Again though, if the game had had worlds, storylines, and music not relating to Disney I probably wouldn't have liked it as much.

I can definitely understand the gripes people have with the game though. The camera can be a pain, although I play on the easiest difficulty so it's not such a problem for me. :p I'm also not big on the drop mechanic. I can see what they were trying to do and why it's there, but I just wish it were different. I wish that if they needed to use the dropping mechanic there were just a few fixed points your first play through of a worlds story that forced you to drop, like how it happens in the first world. I hate having to spam drop me nots, especially during a boss battle.

Since it's my first game I can't really compare the dream eaters to Donald, and Goofy. Since I've only ever had dream eaters I like em well enough. I think it's fun how there's a variety of companions to pick from that have different strengths and weaknesses.

All in all though, I don't regret picking it up! It's fun to fiddle with, and I love going through the Disney movies. ^-^

Back