Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Monster Hunter Cross.

I was praying for Nintendo Badge Arcade to come to the EU/NA regions and then it actually did! :D I never thought they would get it over here. There are also a few free to play Pokémon games (yes even more, one is a bit like Paper Mario) and some event games (like event apps) that I would love to be able to play. But right now, that means learning Japanese. :meh:

Rhythm Heaven: Donut Remix! I don't know why Nintendo hasn't decided to localize it yet. It would be amazing if they did. :D

Rhythm Heaven: Donut Remix! I don't know why Nintendo hasn't decided to localize it yet. It would be amazing if they did. :D
The name! That sounds amazing! :drool:

Oops, I almost forgot to mention that I also wanted Disney Magical World 2 to be localized and released overseas as well, because I can't wait to see more Disney characters again, not to mention because the original Disney Magical World was quite decent that I wanted more.

Oops, I almost forgot to mention that I also wanted Disney Magical World 2 to be localized and released overseas as well, because I can't wait to see more Disney characters again, not to mention because the original Disney Magical World was quite decent that I wanted more.
Wait, Japan has a Disney game we don't? I thought Disney was much more focussed on the NA/EU region?

New Love Plus

Wait, Japan has a Disney game we don't? I thought Disney was much more focused on the NA/EU region?

Yeah, even though actually, even the original Disney Magical World was released in Japan first (I was surprised on this fact when I looked it up in the first place), and it took about a year until it was launched in NA/EU, so it makes sense that Japan got the sequels first.

Last edited:
Yeah, even though actually, even the original Disney Magical World was released in Japan first (I was surprised on this fact when I looked it up in the first place), and it took about a year until it was launched in NA/EU, so it makes sense that Japan got the sequels first.
Well let's hope they release the sequel too then. :)

I would want to see Rhythm Tengoku The Best Plus. I've played the other games and this one has many of my favorite rhythm minigames.

I want to see yo-kai watch 2!

Well, technically it is in America already, but personaly I would really like a physical copy of Phoenix Wright Dual Destines in english. Aside from me and my needs however, I would probubly want the Phoenix wright and sherlock homes spinoff, as it seems really cool and really unfair that we do not have it. I would also be interested in trying out "Time Travelers", as the trailer looks like some of the best stuff I've seen in years, not to mention the cinimatic events look great!

1. Boxboy: One More Box (BOXBOY!'s sequel)
  2. Taiko no Tatsujin Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken
  3. Rhythm Heaven: The Best +
  4. E.X. Troopers
  5. One Piece: Super Grand Battle X
  6. Monster Hunter Stories/Monster Hunter Cross.
  7. Detective Pikachu: Birth of A New Duo (?)
There's just too many anticipated games that people are waiting to get localized...

Last edited:
Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
  1. Boxboy: One More Box (BOXBOY!'s sequel)
  2. Taiko no Tatsujin Don to Katsu no Jikuu Daibouken
  3. Rhythm Heaven: The Best +
  4. E.X. Troopers
  5. One Piece: Super Grand Battle X
  6. Monster Hunter Stories/Monster Hunter Cross.
  7. Detective Pikachu: Birth of A New Duo (?)
There's just too many anticipated games that people are waiting to get localized...
What are #2 and #7? Detective Pikachu? That sounds very special. :p

What are #2 and #7? Detective Pikachu? That sounds very special. :p
#2 are the Taiko games, they're like drum rhythm games where you get to play a whole bunch of different songs and sometimes there's an adventure mode too. It's similar to the Hatsune Miku games on the 3DS except these were never localized outside Japan and it only consists of two different drums, red and blue, so the controls are really simple.

#7 is a new case/mystery solving game that came out in Japan on February 2/3, so just about a week ago. It's only available on the eShop though, since it's not big enough to have it's on cartridge.

#2 are the Taiko games, they're like drum rhythm games where you get to play a whole bunch of different songs and sometimes there's an adventure mode too. It's similar to the Hatsune Miku games on the 3DS except these were never localized outside Japan and it only consists of two different drums, red and blue, so the controls are really simple.

#7 is a new case/mystery solving game that came out in Japan on February 2/3, so just about a week ago. It's only available on the eShop though, since it's not big enough to have it's on cartridge.
Oooh I really hope we get detective Pikachu too! I read up on it and it appears a bit of a darker take on pokémon. :D

Oooh I really hope we get detective Pikachu too! I read up on it and it appears a bit of a darker take on pokémon. :D
No love for Taiko ;-;

No love for Taiko ;-;
Ehh seems generic I guess. But who knows, so a tiny bit of love. :3

Dai Gyakuten Saiben! Without a doubt!

I just hope Detective Pikachu will be released in Europe too :cry:

Back