is zelda botw going to be at launch or at least launch month

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well we are all going to get zelda botw but we all know Nintendo has a bad habit with delaying things so the question is Nintendo going to make zelda botw a launch date release with the switch or is Nintendo going to delay it? Well first of all nintendo is going to need to localize it and test it to make sure there are no last second bugs and just so they can polish it up. So do you think zelda botw wild is going to be a launch title with the witch or do you think its going to be delayed again?

According to reports, it won't be on launch, but a few months after that.

And I'd say it's exactly for that reason, this is Nintendo's absolutely biggest title so far, and they have a tendency to properly polish their games more than any other developer, they don't want a broken mess like Bethesda's games on launch.

Reactions: spagooti
yep AND IT ALSO HAS TO GET LOCALIZED

I'm tired of Nintendo delaying it. They have announced breath of the wild and teased at it since 2013. For over 3 years it has been delayed....

I'm tired of Nintendo delaying it. They have announced breath of the wild and teased at it since 2013. For over 3 years it has been delayed....
This wouldn't be a delay given that they never said it was to be on March 2017, that was the Switch. They only said BotW would be 2017

Reactions: spagooti
yeah froyo has a point

Reactions: Blue Knight
I think they want it to be a realease launch titlte. But regarding what you say about nintendo´s tradition of delaying things, I don´t see the bad point if they are delaying it so we the consumers can get a really good product at the end, you know, a game without bugs or without crashing at every single moment. So in that case I wouldn´t mind waiting for 1 or 2 months. anyway I am sure I am gonna get it.
Some rumors are pointing that the realease date of this game is going to be on June 23rd 2017.

At first, I thought that BoTW would be like a two-weeks-after-launch-title, or something, so I was extremely surprised when it turned out to be a launch title. I'll never forget watching that cinematic trailer though...so perfect...really though, it shattered my expectations.

Back