Is the monster hunter dlc worth it

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well ever since i started playing monster hunter 4 ultimate again, I started looking at the dlc and i stated asking myself "is this really worth a couple of bucks" and then i went here and wanted to see if anyone here has the same question. Well i don't think its worth it because it's just some weapons and character skins and maybe a new weapons but maybe this is just my opinion. So do you think the monster hunter dlc is worth it

There is a DLC?

EDIT: You know all the DLCs are free right? You just download them...

I know but I don't wanna waste 3ds space on that

Lol. You're worried about 3ds space? It doesn't affect it by any substantial amount . Just get it. It's the only way you are going to get some pieces of gear. Eg, G rank Deviljho and Star Knight

well keep in mind i have the original 3ds to play this on so it doesn't have much space to begin with

plus smash bros and the game its self took up 2/3 and a half of my 3ds space so I have to be careful with what I download

Last edited by a moderator:
Download 'em, and if worse comes to pass, you can just delete them later on if you need the space. For the record, I've downloaded them all and they take 391 blocks.
And if you didn't know already, DLC only adds quests. Just them. All the weapons, armors and such are already in the game. Quests are only needed to access them. So even if you delete the quests, everything obtained from them will still be there.

well keep in mind i have the original 3ds to play this on so it doesn't have much space to begin with
Space has nothing to do with the 3DS model, you can buy another SD card...

Space has nothing to do with the 3DS model, you can buy another SD card...
Lol so tru. I remember upgrading to a 32gb from a 2gb one.

Lol so tru. I remember upgrading to a 32gb from a 2gb one.
I remember doing that too. Then buying a 64GB one. Then a 128GB one lol.
Yeah, sizes above 32GB still work, you just need to find the right tool to format them to FAT32 but they still work.

Well ever since i started playing monster hunter 4 ultimate again, I started looking at the dlc and i stated asking myself "is this really worth a couple of bucks" and then i went here and wanted to see if anyone here has the same question. Well i don't think its worth it because it's just some weapons and character skins and maybe a new weapons but maybe this is just my opinion. So do you think the monster hunter dlc is worth it
Since when do you pay for DLC on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?

Dude... it's free and barely takes up memory.

Plus, white fatalis!!!!"!

Back