Moon/Sun Is sun and moon related to ranger?

• Thread starter PalD2
  • Start date

Is sun and moon related to gaurdian signs?

• Yes

• No

• Potato

Results are only viewable after voting.
PalD2

PalD2

Just some guy on the interwebs
Towns Folk
I was just watching the sun and moon trailer when I saw the stage. I vaguely remembered a similar stage in Pokemon ranger gaurdian signs. Could they be related? What do you think?

Heres some screenshots I took: https://imgur.com/a/2DKlR

They could be, but I think not. That is because it feels like Pokemon ranger and the normal games are in different universes. I mean in one of them you have Pokemon for ever in a pokeball, where in the other you capture them with something else(not sure what it's called, haven't played Pokemon ranger in ages so I might be wrong). So I really feel like there is no connection between them.

They could be, but I think not. That is because it feels like Pokemon ranger and the normal games are in different universes. I mean in one of them you have Pokemon for ever in a pokeball, where in the other you capture them with something else(not sure what it's called, haven't played Pokemon ranger in ages so I might be wrong). So I really feel like there is no connection between them.
Rangers are revealed to exist in the same world as trainers (whatever the movie with manaphy was called). What Im suggesting is that it may be possible that the two regions are close to each other (since gaurdian signs takes place in a region comprised of 4 islands), and that some of the folklore in gaurdian signs may transfer over to sun and moon. I can somewhat remember that the stage was the place that the hero did something (pardon my memory), but the stage was
only a replica, and the real place the hero did the thing was in the bottom of the ocean, which the protagonist does something to make it surface.
Again, pardon my memory because gaurdian signs came out in 2010.

I think it's confirmed that they are in the same universe since you can get the Manaphy egg from the ranger games and transfer it to the main games.

Maybe just an easter egg but i hope its related

Back