Is Shin Megami Tensei IV on your "to buy" list?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Shin Megami Tensei IV is a great game IMO. It's one of the 3DS games that I spend most of my time on.

See the trailer below if you've never heard about it :

Is the game on your "to buy" list?

Reactions: ErixSan
Nope. Not interested. As of right now, this forum for the game is picking up now activity really.

Being a huge fan of the SMT series, there's no way this wouldn't be on my watchlist :p

I can't think of anything to say, except 'kinda.' I do want it, but I wonder if I'll enjoy it as much as I paid. If I can find it used or cheap, I think I'll buy it.

Bought it, already had fire emblem, extra $30 so its a win win situation.

I can't think of anything to say, except 'kinda.' I do want it, but I wonder if I'll enjoy it as much as I paid. If I can find it used or cheap, I think I'll buy it.

Trust me, you will enjoy it :p

Have you checked out its gameplay yet?

It's sort of like Pokemon. Of course, for people who are or over the age of 16 years. For more information, check this thread out. It's one of the 3DS games that I spend most of my time on. If you have any questions that you want to ask about the game, let me know and I'll try my best to answer them, ;)
Being a huge fan of the SMT series, there's not way this wouldn't be on my watchlist :p
When are you thinking about making the purchase?

Is Shin Megami Tensei IV on your "to buy" list?

Well, yes, I had. Now downloaded.
Worth the price!

With the 30 extra bucks, I bought Resident Evil Mercenaries...
7 hours downloading!

When are you thinking about making the purchase?

Sometime around this month when I buy my 3DS. In 2-3 weeks.
Can't wait to use my favorite demons :p

Sometime around this month when I buy my 3DS. In 2-3 weeks.
Can't wait to use my favorite demons :p

If you bought Fire Emblem Awakening before, you lost 30 bucks.

No, this game is not on my list.

If you bought Fire Emblem Awakening before, you lost 30 bucks.
I plan to buy both this month, before the end of the offer.

It's already late!

Like @ErixSan said, you're already late. It ended. Plus, it's only available for North America region 3DS owners, :panda:

Still, buy it. Knowing you, you'll love it, ;)

I thought it ended in September o.o

I would have bought it either way, I played and loved most of the other Fire Emblem games.

I never played any Shin Megami Tensei games, and this game looks cool so its definitely on my to buy list, should I start by playing the series with this game or any other one from the Shin Megami Tensei saga.

should I start by playing the series with this game or any other one from the Shin Megami Tensei saga.
I think all of the storylines/protagonists are different, so you can start off with Shin Megami Tensei IV, :thumbsup:

Reactions: Reece and jandkas
Of course I want to buy that game. It looks amazing. I never play any SMT games before this, but I'm sure that I'll like.

I don't think so....no. I have never played or heard of SMT games before..I don't see myself getting it unless I get it for free :sneaky:

I don't think so....no. I have never played or heard of SMT games before..I don't see myself getting it unless I get it for free :sneaky:
Yeah, it's pretty expensive so chances are slim :p

Back