Is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire worth it?

• Thread starter mr_jodi_cow
  • Start date
mr_jodi_cow

mr_jodi_cow

le_epic-gaming_cow
Towns Folk
Now, I have been a Pokémon fanatic since I discovered this series. My first ever Pokémon game was Explorers of time, closely followed by Pearl Verison about a month later. I just download the OR/AS Special Demo from the eShop, and really want Alpha Sapphire. My only problem, is it worth it? My birthday is on the 26th, and I'm not sure if I should buy it. Please leave some feedback on if I should or shouldn't, and why if you have the time. Also, which is better: Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire?

It's worth imo, I loved playing it because the game makes hoenn look more beautiful and enjoyable. Also the new Megas are really cool, especially mega meta gross he is OP.

yes!!! i think pokmon alpha sapphire is worth it ! the graphics are very good and the 3d is very cool on it. there is also lots of adventure in the game and ver energetic battles. i could have played his for hours and hours.

Yes , the newest Pokemon game ( Pokemon ORAS ) are really worth it . I think that every Pokemon fan should have this game , especially when everything is very advanced . Plus with new Mega Evolutions and features there's really so much you can do with this game so get it ! :D

I would say yes it is definitely worth it. If you haven't played the old Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire then it's a really good remake this makes everything way better. If you have it's a great nostalgic game with great new mega evolution and a bunch of legendary is in it.

I admit I wasn't a huge fan of R/S/E when I first played them as a child, but I liked ORAS more than I liked RSE. Even if you didn't really like Hoenn much, I'd probably still recommend them because they made Hoenn grow on me a bit.

Of course it's worth it
Since you've already played the demo u already know about the amazing graphics /interface. Also the storyline is a great addition to the original ruby and sapphire. Aside from story, this game is always pretty fun. This game will keep u occupied for long hours just with the variety of mini games contests base creating etc. I recommend u get the game and enjoy your decision.

This game takes place in the Hoenn Region with new mega evolutions and new features. The graphics are amazing and with the new fly feature, that just compels you to play this game of you are a fan of Pokémon, I recommend this game

If you have X/Y no it's not worth it imo.

It is worth it, I tell you. If you are looking for fun gameplay, new content, and better tournements, get it! New tournememts may include new ORAS megas, and you wouldnt be able to use them ;-; I thought it wasnt worth it a while ago, then after like 10 min, I wanted it so bad bcause of this video I saw xD Hoenn is my favorite region so it a win win for me :p

If you have X/Y no it's not worth it imo.
Woah! Take that back! :mad: Pokemon Oras and x and y are two different sets of games and without them you can't really complete the pokedex and without completing the pokedex you can't 100% the game. Plus, there are some things in oras that you can't do in x and y like Mega evolve sableye or dive underwater. You hurt my feelings:cry:

Honestly I think @Nanamine is right. If you have X/Y ORAS isn't worth it. Sure there are cool things in ORAS like diving and contests but those are gimmicky. Also there are extra megas. If you are looking to play through the story mode then X/Y beats ORAS. It took me forever to complete ORAS story because I kept getting bored. X/Y however I am replaying it right now for the second time and still enjoying it more than my first run of ORAS. It depends what ur looking for. Get ORAS to do competitive stuff with new megas and get X/Y for better story mode.

You probably enjoy it more because it's original. Oras are remakes. I was kinda joking the first time you are partially right . If you have xy Oras isn't worth it if you've already played the gen 3 games. If you are new or was a little late you should get it regardless because you missed out on the gen 3 games don't let the enhancement version pass up and don't end up in that 40 hour argument are emulators illegal or not.

You probably enjoy it more because it's original. Oras are remakes.

Yeah that's probably it, not a fan of remakes. Original games have this new feel, it's awesome.

I would recommend how you would like to play the first half of the game. Do you want to fight team magma, or team Aqua? Kyoger or Groudon? That's all I can recommend to you other than I chose Omega Ruby because I like Groudon more than kyoger. It's all about your preference

Back