Pikmin 3 Is Pikmin 3 Underrated?

• Thread starter juicycak3
  • Start date
juicycak3

juicycak3

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Underrated?

I first wanna say I love nintendo for always being unique. pikmin 3 is incredibly beautiful, fun and addictive game. there have been times i've wasted a whole day in the game just looking at my surroundings, plant life and creatures. Its so good to get away from all the call duty crap which gets old quick. Im into to games that are different and pikmin 3 is exactly that plus more. Some people say its a kids game and im here to say im 32 years old and have been playing games since 1985 and I can't get off this game. I give the game 5 stars across the board in every category. I won't say any details about the game besides its awesome because i want people to experience everything for them selves, and if you don't have an nintendo wii u ( which has beautiful graphics), maybe your waiting on the ps4 or xbox one which is cool because i am to but don't count nintendo wii u out i honestly think in the near future were gonna see some outstanding games starting with this one and i have a feeling even with the upcoming console war nintendo wii u will be my favorite system to turn to. GET A WII U AND PIKMIN 3 SO U CAN SEE WHAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT.

I have only played Pikmin 2 for the GameCube, and I was too young back then to appreciate the beauty that is the Pikmin series. Now, if I played Pikmin 3, I would probably thoroughly enjoy it, even though it isn't exactly on my wishlist right now.

I don't really think that Pikmin 3 is an underrated game but I can say that it is underrated just a little bit . I tried just a few part of the game and I played the GameCube version to say that the Pikmin series was a really nice series that was just simply amazing when it comes to the landscape and scenarios . I guess it wasn't much liked for it but I really liked it and other Pikmin fans probably like it too :D

It is very underrated
I mean, I only got the chance to play it because of the Mario Kart 8 Promo, for example
Although I had always seen it in shops and actually got interested to it, I never gave the final step and bought it
Until Mario Kart came :p
I'm currently playing the game at my own pace and not rushing it, so I've just discovered the blue Pikmin
And, what I can say of it up to now is, the game is great and the graphics are fantastic
The best thing about it thou is probably its creative game mechanics

All three pikmins are so amazing. Pikmin 3 is my favorite, having 3 captains makes great multitasking. It also has my favorite bosses in the series, they're all so fun to fight, especially that giant island thing which was really difficult.

This game is so underrated that there are only 3 threads in this section of the forum lol. I initially intended to buy this game as a free supplement to the Mario Kart 8 deal, but I tried to cheat the system and get two free games. That resulted in me getting a download code for Wind Waker. xD

Very underrated honestly. It's a really fun game, even Pikmin 1 and 2 were really fun (well Pikmin 1 was essentially just difficult to beat). Plus it makes the player feel responsible over all the Pikmin, and if you accidentally leave one behind you start to feel bad, letting the poor thing suffer through the night.

I can agree and say Pikmin 3 is a tad underrated,if not probaly for other Nintendo titles releasing simultaneously on the Wii U.I only got this game thanks to the Mario Kart 8 promotion,and so far,I'm impressed at the game,even if I get stuck at some parts of it,but it's a game that has such a calm and nice environmental atmosphere,that it basically forces you to have that type of patience as well,and even at the same time,you feel like you have to hurry like there's no tomorrow because of the day circle and limited supply of food you gather throughout the adventure,and be a responsible player as well,having to take control and care with each Pikmin you have in command.It really is an unique and fun experience,and I hoped(and still do) this game would get more recognition for that further on. :coffee:

I can say that the pikmin series in total has been unnoticed for a very long time so Nintendo made another sequal called pikmin 3 to satistfy fans and to put new gameplay ideas to work like flying pikmin and rock pikmin and also new captains like alph.

The best thing about the Pikmin series as a whole is that each game brings something very new to the table and feels so different

Pikmin 1 is a bit intimidating because of the foreign setting and the race against time, which makes it so cool.

Pikmin 2 is all about the hardcore cave fighting and those 2 hour-long treks into some of the most insanely challenging dungeons ever. Really immerses you in the game. Plus that final boss was so difficult

Pikmin 3 is about exploration and discovery, finding the new pikmin types, finding fruit, solving puzzles, being efficient, and has a lot less combat compared to Pikmin 2. However, the bosses were all INSANELY awesome! They felt like real challenges that required wits and skill, and I loved them. Also, the final stage is extremely well-made, really felt like a true final challenge, as it was much more than just a boss.

Pikmin 3 is a lot of fun i will say but the time........ that kills it for me it makes you rush that in its self dose not give the game enough justus for all of its beauty. Also it was one of the first games to come out for wiiu well.... good games. I loved the flying pikmin and Rock but really we didnt need rock because in pikmin 2 we had the fat ones. In all im excited for pikmin 4 I hope they make it for the NX. and my last thought was that pikmin would be really cool on a hand held like on the new 3ds

It is a bit underrated but I really enjoyed it. Its pretty short but fun overall.

It is slightly underrated, but a joy to play. When I first got it, I played it for like three days straight, and nothing else. I would highly suggest picking this up if you own a Wii U and haven’t already played it, it’s a fantastic game in the franchise.

Back