Fates Irks of Fates.(Hidden Truths Spoilers maybe? idk)

• Thread starter Tiki
  • Start date
Tiki

Tiki

Luka Shipper
Towns Folk
(Making another one because why not)
Only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Selena,Owain, and Laslow fail their mission in both Birthright & Conquest, Birthright & Conquest aren't canon(less of an annoyance and more something I found odd), Revelations was badly written and unit distribution was bad(I enjoyed the map tricks tho), Ryoma says "For the glory of Hoshido!" as a crit/skill activation quote meanwhile Xander says "For the glory of Nohr!" but only on chance if he defeats an enemy instead of as a crit/skill thing. ALSO they dont have little pixel art for each weapon making each weapon unique not even for the legendary weapons and they got rid of idle animations(or made them really boring either way I cant remember if theyre there or not.) And finally the Myrmidon class was changed to Samurai. Most are nitpicks but still I wonder what's your guys'.

(POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR BIRTHRIGHT/CONQUEST IN THIS SENTENCE) oh oh and the only well written Royal death was Ryoma(Xander was alright but even after what happened youd think he would of been fueled by anger like Ryoma instead of just giving up)

AND online is just full of rescue Galeforce and Kaze+Midori teams. It doesnt really require much tactic and it makes it not fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back