i'm making a anime, would you watch it?

• Thread starter wyll001
  • Start date
wyll001

wyll001

Dragon of the Blue Moon
Towns Folk
it's about a male Rabbit-man, the last of it's kind, all the others has been extinguished by the hands of the 3rd empire, he was sent on a mission from the 1st kingdom and the 2nd republic to give a peace treaty to the emperor of the 3rd empire, he finds out that the 7th emperor was dead and his son happily signed the treaty, on his way back, he was ambushed by some imperials, to their surprise he was an amazing swordsman, he clean the floor with the imperials, after that he said that would not kill them as he made an oath to never kill, to not be humiliated in such way one of the imperials suicide himself, by seen the blood being drawn out of the dead body, he collapse and run away as the red liquid touch his fur, and never was saw ever since, 12 year later the peace is law and the war between the 1st kingdom, 2nd republic and 3rd empire- was just a storybook chapter for the children at school, but that was about to end, the 6th alliance and the 7th rebels want to take over the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th, so the friar's pupil set out on a journey to the 5th highlands (or as it is known after the war: the 5th deadlands) to find the legendary hero that took out the whole imperial army alone without taking one single life 12 years ago, and together stop the 6th and the 7th.

the story follows after that with a great humor, an intriguing mystery, a lot of action and those cute faces our hero make all the time.

Ok ... Your story is very rare but gladly read and could even help translate it into Spanish for the Spanish speaking people like me :)

PD: it's a manga por anime?

Mmm......... i can decide if i make it more realistic or fantasious, any suggestions?

I might watch it if there was a trailer. The story is very nice.
Mmm......... i can decide if i make it more realistic or fantasious, any suggestions?
Iwould go for more fantasious

I might watch it if there was a trailer. The story is very nice.

Iwould go for more fantasious
upvoted you fantasy ≦◉ᴥ◉≧✌

I'd be interested in it and I would love it see it since I love anime! The story is,good too!

Back